What would you give up for Fromm in 2020?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Assuming Dak is still the Dak we see today, which I sincerely hope is not the case, what might you give up for Fromm? I've watched that kid play and I have to say that, from what I've watched, he might be the best QB prospect I've seen in several years. Maybe since Luck.

Thoughts?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah, saw Fromm briefly and he looked to be a really good prospect. I like him better than Tua, at first glance, but haven't watched much of them.

Hardline

Reaction score
Ill see him first hand when Georgia plays the Longhorns in the Sugar Bowl.
As of now I'm not too familiar with him.

4th_and_short

Reaction score
Assuming he comes out after next year, I could live with it. Another (former) Bulldawg QB Jacob Eason will definitely be coming out.

Assuming Haskins and Herbert stay another year and Fromm/Tua leave as juniors 2020 will be loaded with QBs.

John813

Reaction score
For my money, Fromm is already the best QB in College Football and I don't even think it's really close.

JMO

I agree. He was impressive to me last year as a true freshman. Haven't seem too much of him this year, but will watch his bowl game.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I try not to go overboard on young players because it's a lot of undo pressure etc. but I'll be honest here, this kid has more then just physical ability and amazing skill. He has that it quality to him, IMO. It was actually my Son who started watching him closely first. He started really watching him last year. I saw play a little bit last year as well and then watched him closer this year and I think this kid is it. I think he's going to be the next great QB if he goes to a good situation.

JMO

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Getting a guy like this next year is likely going to mean trading off a lot of assets and I just don’t know that that fits what the front office wants to do. They got an absolute steal with Romo and they wish they did with Dak. I think the team will be good enough next year to put itself out of any running for a QB like this without a massive trade

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I think he's the best QB prospect to come out since Luck back in 2012. Hard to say what I'd give up a year from now. If he was entering this 2019 draft I'd offer my 2020 first, 2021 first, and a Taco. That probably wouldn't get it done. I think he's a can't miss in the mold of a Andrew Luck or Matt Ryan.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I like Fromm but I would not put him in Luck's category. He's 6'1" maybe and doesn't the prototypical franchise QB size.

Again, I like him a lot and he's probably the top pick in 2020, but sure thing franchise guys like Luck, Peyton Manning, Troy Aikman, John Elway, etc., only come every once in a while.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I'm expecting Atlanta to make a play for Fromm.

Georgia born and raised, now a Georgia Bulldog, and Ryan will be 35 by the time that draft rolls around.... now, depends if they think Ryan will go Brees / Brady and play another 5 years. I wouldn't mind signing Ryan if they go for youth.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
For my money, Fromm is already the best QB in College Football and I don't even think it's really close.

JMO

I respectfully disagree. I'll take Haskins as a pro QB over Fromm all day long, but I'd take Fromm over Tua and Herbert. Murray isn't even in the discussion for me.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. I'll take Haskins as a pro QB over Fromm all day long, but I'd take Fromm over Tua and Herbert. Murray isn't even in the discussion for me.

Not I but it doesn't matter. Haskins will likely be taken in 2019 Draft. Fromm will be part of the 2020 Draft.

sbark

Reaction score
No, he's faded twice in big games against Alabama......not enough gunslinger in him

:)

acer941

Reaction score
Calm your horses..

Fromm is a good QB prospect. But best since luck? I don’t so, he’s not even the best in college Football. That medal goes to Tua, I’ve watch both of them play a decent amount of games. Tua I have actually watched every game he has played.

Fromm has a lot of potential, but right now as of this moment it’s Tua by a decent margin.

As for our QB position, i’d Definitely take either one over Dak Prescott.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Calm your horses..

Fromm is a good QB prospect. But best since luck? I don’t so, he’s not even the best in college Football. That medal goes to Tua, I’ve watch both of them play a decent amount of games. Tua I have actually watched every game he has played.

Fromm has a lot of potential, but right now as of this moment it’s Tua by a decent margin.

As for our QB position, i’d Definitely take either one over Dak Prescott.

Tua is a better college prospect, but I think Fromm's better size and playing in a more NFL style offense make him a better NFL prospect at this point.

acer941

Reaction score
Tua is a better college prospect, but I think Fromm's better size and playing in a more NFL style offense make him a better NFL prospect at this point.

Good point about the Style offense they are used to and running in College. I forgot to factor that into my judgement.

I still personally like Tua better for our offense, but Fromm wouldn’t be a bad choice.

A thing we also have to factor in is which type of offense our New OC will run once he gets here to take over the Offense.