What would you give up for Fromm in 2020?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Calm your horses..

Fromm is a good QB prospect. But best since luck? I don’t so, he’s not even the best in college Football. That medal goes to Tua, I’ve watch both of them play a decent amount of games. Tua I have actually watched every game he has played.

Fromm has a lot of potential, but right now as of this moment it’s Tua by a decent margin.

As for our QB position, i’d Definitely take either one over Dak Prescott.

Calm your horses?

Exactly why do you say Tua? If you've watched every game, why would you say Tua over Fromm when it's clear that Fromm outplayed him head to head and it wasn't even close. I mean, Tua has the better team top to bottom and Fromm outplayed him convincingly. I don't understand?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Fromm's Mom is an OG ****

Emerson-Lee-Jake-Fromm-with-Billie-Barrett-Fleming-Vandy-10-7-17-Rob-Saye-1280x844.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I like him...think he would be an upgrade from Dak. Makes good decisions. Poised. Smart. I still question arm strength.....but I think it's good enough for the NFL level.

:popcorn:

Beaker42

Reaction score
I like Fromm but I would not put him in Luck's category. He's 6'1" maybe and doesn't the prototypical franchise QB size.

Again, I like him a lot and he's probably the top pick in 2020, but sure thing franchise guys like Luck, Peyton Manning, Troy Aikman, John Elway, etc., only come every once in a while.
Drew Brees says “Hi.”