What's everyone's take on MM's first year?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
What's everyone's take on MM's first year? I'm not sold on him personally, he made some boneheaded decisions for someone that's been a HC as long as he has...IMO

For a HC hes done a poor job.

- decissions in game were bad.
- decission the way to change defense strategy was a desaster

Id give him another year to proof himself. he needs at least the chance to invest one more year in players he likes or needs for his system to flourish

But if 2021 doesent show imense imporvement id fire him.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
We just wanted Garrett gone thinking it couldn’t get worse. MM inherited a team with problems and lost Dak plus the two DTs and LB core. I want to see what he can do with 2 or 3 more years before making a judgment.

The draft will be key I think and also a backup plan if Dak needs another year to rehab. I though we were getting the coach who contributed to Rodgers development so I see another QB, keep Gilbert and Dalton if you can then add someone else as development in the late rounds. I’m even ok with Trubiski.

Then outside of the QB, I hope they shore up the OL and focus on defense. First thing I would do is build a Dline to slow down Derick Henry with Dlaw and Greggory on the edge and get a stud LB. So build in the trenches and hope for Dak /MM do get in the swing of things.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
https://lh4.***BROKEN***/proxy/e19VKeUE50Tcc6t4et7lusD73kLk4WaBijArad_Yv_2VqBAspyl9fVLoEyxRoqpAzWS-vos4AS3dWQW9iOED4OAJmOB0mWMPfrlFvJdCcw=s0-d

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm afraid even Jesus could have joined the Cowboys as their HC and failed. o_O

Let's see if McCarthy manages to redeem himself from a terribly shaky start. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
um, I really don't care one way or the other.
My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys, The team I hate the most in the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys. My favorite quarterback is stats prescott, the quarterback I hate the most in the NFL, stats prescott.
Um, I could care more, but um I don't. I love watching the futility of the fans dreaming every year. "who are we getting in the draft?" "super bowl baby" lol you can't make this crap up.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Once I realized it was Rodgers responsible for the uptempo 12 defensive player on the field stuff I knew something was off. He's trash and unless quinn really is some defensive coordinator whisperer we'll watching the playoffs next year too

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I knew there would be a lot of bumps in the road. But not this bad and this many injuries. He wasn't brought in to win now. Its going to take another season most likely 2 for them to be contenders.