What's going on with Jalen Carter here?

mcmvp

Reaction score
The hit on DeVonta was a bit late, but I think the spitting on him thing is being over-blown.

Not sure about the Saquon leg twisting rumor either.

There was another play where an olineman (Penning) blocked Slay all the way out of bounds and continued for several yards into the bench and Slay was hurt by it. Penning was flagged. Yeah that play was dirty.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
The hit on DeVonta was a bit late, but I think the spitting on him thing is being over-blown.

There was another play where an olineman (Penning) blocked Slay all the way out of bounds and continued for several yards into the bench and Slay was hurt by it. Penning was flagged. Yeah that play was dirty.
I saw the Saquan tackle. There was definitely a little extra on the end. The spitting was disgusting.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I saw the Saquan tackle. There was definitely a little extra on the end. The spitting was disgusting.
I’ll have to look for the Saquon thing.

The guy definitely spit, but I think the camera angle just makes it look like he spit on Devonta, I’m just not sure. These guys are spitting all the time after plays.

Maybe it’s just me, but sometimes I think fans/media are just looking for things that aren’t really there.

Like I said, I think the guy that hit Devonta was a bit late. And the offensive lineman that blocked Slay way out of bounds. Those plays were definitely dirty, or potentially dirty. Not sure about the rest.

John813

Reaction score

I forgot to focus on Penning-I was checked out early, but how'd he look? that was my pet cat going into the draft that year

mcmvp

Reaction score
I forgot to focus on Penning-I was checked out early, but how'd he look? that was my pet cat going into the draft that year
Not good against Carter. He wasn’t always going up against him, but the Saints oline lost battles far more than they won them