What's In Your Gameday Cup?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They haven't made booze strong enough to get me through a game with our offense. I prefer wine or CC and Coke.
lukie's response harkens me back to the old line attributed to what were then called "stewardesses" on the airlines. "Coffee, Tea or me"? He's obviously made his choice but needs a mixer cuz he just can't take ole CC neat or on the rocks and I've been seldom accused of the former but often of the latter.

I am a multiple choice imbiber during the games. I make a list and make sure to check the box at the bottom "All of the above'. But I usually have one of my world famous, especially in CC world, Bloody Mary's to kick off the early games and can't wait until the London ones kick off so I can get an earlier start. So much hooch, so little time.

rynochop

Reaction score
Need some flipping absinthe to watch this team
I had that stuff once at a friends pool party a few years ago...I kept telling his wife and anyone that would listen that the neighbor was watching us through a 2nd story window, there was no one there.lol

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Beer and a bump (Shot of Buffalo Trace bourbon followed by a beer. Usually Shiner, but I'm on the Sam Adams Octoberfest right now)

GMO415

Reaction score
BTW, this damn team makes you want to drank!
funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-3.gif