What's up with Philly's QB injuries?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
They are supposed to have a great OL. Every QB gets hurt. Is it bad OL play? Bad coaching? Bad strength coach? Poor QB decisions? Just random bad luck?

C42

Reaction score
They are supposed to have a great OL. Every QB gets hurt. Is it bad OL play? Bad coaching? Bad strength coach? Poor QB decisions? Just random bad luck?
Sudfeld got hurt from a late hit.

Kessler got hurt because he didn’t get rid of the ball quicker when there was going to be an unblocked defender coming from his blindside (he didn’t call an audible to pick up the extra rusher).

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Best center in the game. Best RT in the game. A great RG and LT. Solid LG. What’s not to like?

Yeah, sure, the only good player on the offensive line is Johnson and I am biased since I am a Sooners fan

C42

Reaction score
Yeah, sure, the only good player on the offensive line is Johnson and I am biased since I am a Sooners fan
Kelce has arguably been the best center in football the last two years. Can you honestly say he’s not good?

C42

Reaction score
If the Eagles OL is so good, why does Kessler have a concussion?
A majority of the blame for Kessler’s injury falls on Cody Kessler as harsh as that sounds.

mcmvp

Reaction score
The Eagles haven’t played their starters on the oline in preseason. They have really played any starters period

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Perhaps my powerful mind -vibes of
voo-doo-onic ishma powers are in effect, as of from that of their chin dripping, crap spewin'pieholes, plays into the obvious factors pertaining to the concerns in this queried quandary?,,, er,,,perhaps?:cool:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
a qb gets hurt from bad coaching? lol
A qb gets hurt because strength coach? Im sure the pats fired their strength coach the day after Brady blew his knee out... that *******.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
a qb gets hurt from bad coaching? lol
A qb gets hurt because strength coach? Im sure the pats fired their strength coach the day after Brady blew his knee out... that *******.

Coaching can have a huge impact. Call bad plays with poor protection schemes like Mike Martz. Many blame Mike Shanahan for RG3. Strength coaches could poorly develop proper technique which could to lead to all types of injuries.