Whats up with TO crying?

juck

Reaction score
Is that real?Him and Romo didnt seem to be talking.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what a reporter asked Wade during the press conference. Wade said "I don't know that." TO was smiling after talking to Jerry Jones. These reporters have lost their minds.

WG5516

Reaction score
juckie;2310301 said:
Is that real?Him and Romo didnt seem to be talking.

What is going on now? Are they suppose to be on the telephone while they're trying to playing football? or should they be having a bonfire when the D is on the field? Did I miss something?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Well he took a beating in the media today, I think he was smiling talking to Jerry to make sure the last image people saw of him was him happy for the win instead of straight faced T.O., and they'd make up their own headlines.

juck

Reaction score
His press conference he was very emotional and didnt answer questions.He just talked about god helping him,etc...Something is up,maybe a death,something.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
No, Kristi Scales said after his TD that he was sitting all along on the bench crying. He also wasn't very demonstrative after the TD like usual.

And he just gave a postgame PC where he just made a statement and didn't take any questions.

I suspect something bad has happened in his personal life. I doubt this is even about football.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WG5516;2310345 said:
Wait what? Crying for what? What is going on?

Nada... Just people searching for headlines that aren't there. Move along folks. There's nothing to see here. :cop:

Primetime42

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2310352 said:
No, Kristi Scales said after his TD that he was sitting all along on the bench crying. He also wasn't very demonstrative after the TD like usual.

And he just gave a postgame PC where he just made a statement and didn't take any questions.

I suspect something bad has happened in his personal life. I doubt this is even about football.
When he scored the TD, no dance. Just pointed skyward.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I mean this in no way to be critical or light-hearted...maybe he needs his meds adjusted.

On the field, he played hard, got in position for blocks, and made a huge play when we needed him.