What's your biggest disappointment so far?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
To me, a "disappointment" is something you expected to be better.

I cannot say that there is any player, coach or concept that I am disappointed about.

There are some nice surprises though, like Byron Jones.

The ironic thing is: People expected us to compete with the Eagles, and in some perverse way, we are with Washington leading the East.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lack of defensive interceptions. Not disappointed by the offense because I would have to believe the GM, HC, and OC have changed their dysfunctional roles. If the offense shows consistent progress, domination, and a stout winning streak culminating in a title game, my feelings will change.

stiletto

Reaction score
List in order 1/4 way through.

1. Losing Frederick, by far the biggest disappointment of the season to me.
2. Safety play wrecking a chance at a top 10 D
3. Passing game in General and especially the TEs. FO could've done a zillion times better I think.
4. Gregory, after all the BS, he is a very average player. We shouldn't spend time/resources worrying about that guy....

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Mine has been just how unprepared and unorganized this team looked to start the season. I was hoping as bad as we ended last season and all the new faces, the staff would have done a better job having this team ready and get a strong start to build confidence in a team that sorely needed it.

JBond

Reaction score
My biggest disappointment so far is Terrance Williams. He's been a no show this year. I actually thought that he would step up with the absence of Dez Bryant.
Besides the leadership, Dak. But both of those are intertwined.

JBond

Reaction score
Dak....

I believe in him but his pocket work is terrible....from a clean pocket hes good, not great but when the pocket collapses thats where you get the big bucks

The pocket collapses and dak is drew bledsoe....

Dak will never come close to Bledsoe's numbers over his career. Dak is an able backup. Dak is a poor man's Alex Smith.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Austin 10-12 touches a game (LOL) .........hell I'll now settle for 5-6

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Dakota

I had high hopes.

big let down for the most part, but hopefully we got some confidence to build on this week

bklab

Reaction score

You've got to be kidding. If he's able to stay clean, continues to become more & more disruptive (he had a few more of those against Detroit), and manages 6-7 sacks, he could legitimately be considered a candidate for Comeback Player Of The Year - longshot, but possible.

Now that he's moving in the right direction, give the kid a chance. Geez.