What's your biggest disappointment so far?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The huge number of fans who think they know how to run a football team.

I'm disappointed that in the year 2018 there are still fans who don't seem to grasp the concept that an internet forum is a place where people express opinions, including ones that he/she doesn't particularly like. Were you hiding in a cave for the past two decades? :huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that in the year 2018 there are still fans who don't seem to grasp the concept that an internet forum is a place where people express opinions, including ones that he/she doesn't particularly like. Were you hiding in a cave for the past two decades? :huh:
You don't get it but I'm not surprised.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Gregory. After watching him in preseason, he was looking like a nightmare for opposing lines.

Reaction score
The team is about where I thought it would be so I'm not really disappointed. I thought they would just scuffle along and that's basically what they are doing. Before the year I thought coaching and lack of talent at the offensive skill positions would be a problem. So no surprise.

I am pleasantly surprised by Byron Jones, LVE and Tyrone Crawford. Richard has made a difference here although safety is still a big problem.

I didn't expect anything from Irving or Gregory, so they have not disappointed me.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Jerry’s still GM, Garrett’s still HC.

It's this, though "disappointment" might be the wrong word since I didn't actually expect it to change.

A fish rots from the head, and sometimes the biggest turds float to the top.

Dak may not develop into an elite QB, but I don't see who this coaching staff even has the capability to develop anyone else in the future, either. And the QB problem is only one facet of the overall organizational rot.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
My biggest disappointment so far is Terrance Williams. He's been a no show this year. I actually thought that he would step up with the absence of Dez Bryant.

Dak. And it aint no competition.

I really hoped he could develope into a good qb. But he doesnt show any signs. He is what he was coming out of college.

2. place is lewis. I had high hopes for him.

jsb357

Reaction score
Honestly my biggest disappointment this season is in Jason Witten. The fact that he said he was coming back, and then chased the money to be a broadcaster after the draft...

You forgot the "X" factor...

He does not work for Jerry anymore and there something to be said about that.