When Is Romo Returning?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
This is my first thread, so please forgive me if it is posted somewhere. QB play is why we cannot sustain drives and keep our defense rested through ball control and big plays. Brad sucks. Bollinger is an upgrade but still inadequate. We still have a Pro Bowl TE in Witten to go with TO and our newly acquired #1a receiver. Felix Jones will prolly return soon to complement Barber and take some carries away from him - which will help in the long run. All we need is for Romo to return.

In the San Antonio area they are saying Mid - November. I'm hoping for next game vs. the Deadskins. Anybody hear anything? Thanks in advance.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Hes supposed to return after the bye week against the Skins......keep fingers crossed ........

:welcome:

Reaction score
Texas_Pete;2400634 said:
This is my first thread, so please forgive me if it is posted somewhere. QB play is why we cannot sustain drives and keep our defense rested through ball control and big plays. Brad sucks. Bollinger is an upgrade but still inadequate. We still have a Pro Bowl TE in Witten to go with TO and our newly acquired #1a receiver. Felix Jones will prolly return soon to complement Barber and take some carries away from him - which will help in the long run. All we need is for Romo to return.

In the San Antonio area they are saying Mid - November. I'm hoping for next game vs. the Deadskins. Anybody hear anything? Thanks in advance.

Up in the air! He still can't grip the ball well and having a hard time taking snaps from center.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
dadymat;2400643 said:
Hes supposed to return after the bye week against the Skins......keep fingers crossed ........

I bow down to your Avvy! :bow:

:laugh2:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Oh Boy, If he can't play in the skins game we'll have a QB controversy, Johnson & Bollinger:banghead:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JMO, but Romo will give us the best chance to win vs. the Redskirts.

That is a MUST win game.

Starting Bollinger in that game will be the kiss of death for the 2008 Dallas Cowboys.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dadymat;2400643 said:

Easy on the finger crossing. We don't need Romo to reinjure that pinky. :laugh1:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We need him against the Skins otherwise we're pretty much in a really tough situation (not that it won't be anyway) to even get near the playoffs.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Romo will play against the Commanders. That game is almost like a playoff game which imo Dallas needs to win to keep their chances alive for a wildcard. Another division loss and conference loss would be very, very bad. If they lose, they will probably have to win out to make the playoffs depending on how other NFC teams do down the stretch.

JBS

Reaction score
i am pretty sure he is scheduled to return for our game vs the eagles.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
The statement "In Romo we trust" has never been more true than now. I think we have the perfect QB to get us back in the race. I always feel like we can win with Romo. This Oline needs to get their **** together.