When is Terry Glenn Returning?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by links18, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Bullflop

Bullflop Cowboys Diehard

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    20,784 Messages
    25,414 Likes Received
    My condolences for your loss. I'm sure your wife would want you overcome it.

I've lost my ex-wife to cancer, my first cousin and two of my best friends to it, too.

It's a heartless killer. Be strong and please bounce back, if there's any way you can, sir.

daboyzruleperiod and Proof like this.
  2. ConstantReboot

ConstantReboot Well-Known Member

9,854 Messages
    8,584 Likes Received
    Although entertaining, Parcells likes to throw his players under the bus. One reason why I appreciate McCarthy.

links18 and john van brocklin like this.
  3. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Team Carlos Watkins

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    24,880 Messages
    27,333 Likes Received
    Lost my mother to cancer early this summer. The shingles she got from the chemo where brutal

4. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    30,659 Messages
    30,359 Likes Received
    The sooner the better. He’s a force that defenses must reckon with.

links18 likes this.
  5. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    30,659 Messages
    30,359 Likes Received
    Bull****.

zrinkill likes this.
  6. Vtwin

Vtwin Power and Performance

4,800 Messages
    4,463 Likes Received
    It worked in TG's case.
    Parcells wanted to draft a DE but was overruled and they took Glenn. Referred to him as she at the first PC after the draft if I remember right.

Glenn ended up a 'Parcell's guy'.

links18 likes this.
  7. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

14,035 Messages
    7,037 Likes Received
    Wow - strong there for a simple opinion.

Shultz gets less, Wilson get less, Noah Brown gets less and Gallup gets the balance. Yards per games and points per game will not change by much. Why don't you track it to prove me wrong when he gets back since you have such a strong opinion. I could care less.

8. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    30,659 Messages
    30,359 Likes Received
    Gallup will speak for himself with his play.

9. glimmerman

glimmerman Well-Known Member

22,401 Messages
    22,861 Likes Received
    I remember when Glenn made a unreal one handed type catch crossing the end zone (I think he had to pin the ball against his helmet) and kept feet in that pretty much won the game. He was crying on the sidelines. Was so emotional for him. Was awesome.

Against the panthers.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    links18 likes this.
  10. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

36,916 Messages
    15,745 Likes Received
    The last thing anyone should be doing is trying to find similarities between this team and the 07 team.

links18 likes this.
  11. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    23,225 Messages
    19,767 Likes Received
    I’m honestly a little nervous about Gallup coming back. Things are going well, and I’m not sure if the chemistry could be affected if the team feels it has to find ways to get Gallup involved. Hopefully they don’t try to force it.

12. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

22,783 Messages
    16,667 Likes Received
    an embarrassment of riches with little drop off from 1-4 at WR or 1-2 at te or 1- zeke and pollard or from steele to collins etc etc on defense Kearse and DWilson a lot alike , Hooker and Kazee , gallimore and Osa similar players these guys are interchangeable.

its nice change form years past..

now from Rush to Dak that cliff i wont go get near....

13. blueblood70

22,783 Messages
    16,667 Likes Received
    they all 4 are active every game day, it wont change much its Brown and turner that lose opportunity's..

14. CarolinaFathead

CarolinaFathead Well-Known Member

2,822 Messages
    2,293 Likes Received
    Ahhh…

Don’t remind me…

Man that loss STILL hurts.

15. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod "We Are Penn State"

30,213 Messages
    74,770 Likes Received
    And now we have a young wonderful/classy quarterback who lost his mom to cancer. Mom went to every game of Dak's in College.

So sad she didn't get to see him get drafted by the world famous Dallas Cowboys. Dak also lost his older brother, Jace, to suicide. That's a lot for such a young man. And to balance the grief with his job?

How some fans can hate on him is just pure jealousy & ignorance. [​IMG]The more they hate, the better he becomes.

links18 likes this.
  16. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    23,225 Messages
    19,767 Likes Received
    Gallup’s targets aren’t going to come out of the targets Brown and Turner have been getting. Over the season they only have 8 targets between the two of them, and it’s possible Gallup could get that many in one game. Accordingly to get Gallup fully involved it will have to cut into Wilson and probably Cooper and Lambs targets as well. I’m not saying that can’t be done without problems, but I don’t want it to be forced either.

links18 likes this.
  17. blueblood70

22,783 Messages
    16,667 Likes Received
    doesn't matter brah i said it because Wilson and Gallup will get their regulars snaps and brown will get less and turner not even active..anyway next obvious question..

18. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    23,225 Messages
    19,767 Likes Received
    I’m not talking about snaps. Simply having bodies on the field isn’t what makes the offense work. It’s how you use those bodies. Right now how we are using them is incredibly effective, so it makes sense that the team has to be careful not to do anything to negatively affect that

19. zrinkill

zrinkill Cowboy Fan

40,772 Messages
    14,667 Likes Received
    Gallup is a lot better than Wilson and Brown ........ he will do more with the ball every time he makes a catch.

20. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

26,354 Messages
    16,614 Likes Received
    Actually Raiders WR Henry Ruggs reminds me of Terry Glenn. Probably get him for next to nothing in a couple years.

links18 likes this.