When it comes to the 2019 Cowboys, who still cares?

Jumbo075

Reaction score
This is an honest question? When it comes to the 2019 Dallas Cowboys, who still cares? Really?

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
This is an honest question? When it comes to the 2019 Dallas Cowboys, who still cares? Really?
There will be a stadium full of suckers tomorrow who still care.

There will be a forum full of people tomorrow calling for Garrett to be fired who still care.

I’ll watch the game so I still care.

That’s about all I can speak of who still care.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I really don't care. I just want Garrett out of the organization in any capacity. If that means the team loses out I'm ok with that.

johneric8

Reaction score
Honestly, the only thing I care about is getting to the end of the season and hearing that Garrett will not be extended.

dcstar

Reaction score
I don't know if its about caring or not caring. It would be an amazing feat for this years version of the Dallas Cowboys to win anything in the playoffs.

But who knows? The 1983 NC State Wolfpack basketball team was given zero chance to win it all but they did.

That is why the play the game as the old saying goes. At the end of the day...It is, after all, just a game. Doesn't solve world hunger or promote world peace.

Go Cowboys!

cowboyec

Reaction score
:thumbup:.
too old and been rootin for'm too long not to.
the least I can do for Coach Landry,Roger,too tall,Randy White,Tony D,Drew,Danny,Herschel,Troy,Emmitt,Michael,DWare,Witt,Romo,Dak,Zeke,COOOOOOOOP,Tyron,Zack,Frederick,La'el,DLaw,Jaylon,LVE.....not to mention the ones who laid the foundation...Lilly,Dandy,Perkins,Hayes,Renfro,Green,Howley,Jordan,Neely,Wright,Niland,Nye,so many others who have given me so much.
:starspin:TIL I DIE:starspin:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Even though I have zero faith they are going to actually make noise in the playoffs.

I still enjoy watching the cowboys win football games when the games still have meaning.

Plus, the season is almost over already. There likely is only a couple meaningful games left. Then we will have 8 months of waiting for cowboys football again.

have to soak it up as much as possible.

I am HOPING for some of the players to show they have heart and actually come out playing hard and physical tomorrow. Hoping.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Someone needs a Jason Garrett ring doorbell.
" how we doing guys";)
We all care:) we're just frustrated:mad:
I know I do:flagwave:

Last edited: