When should Doug Pederson's seat start getting hot?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Won the Super Bowl two years ago, but his team is going south fast.

Losing today was inexcusable

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
It’s getting warm along with Howie Roseman’s. They’ll get a couple more years but there better be a new OC and QB coach on the offensive side and IMO they need a new DB coach also. More than anything Doug needs to stop falling in love with the pass. The past 3 weeks were close games where the O was averaging over 4.5 ypc but they threw over 45 times in each game. That’s just bad coaching and it puts the D on the field too often.
When asked about it Doug acts like it’s not possible to have long sustained drives. He should go ask SF if running the ball works.

I said it after 2017, losing Frank Reich was going to be a problem. They’re .500 without him.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

I truly believe Pederson received a lot of help winning that championship. Too many weird plays that went their way.

The one that sticks out is 4th and goal and veteran Matt Ryan tosses it over his receivers head? Lol, the man received a huge raise for over throwing and letting the Egals advance?PLEASE....the fix was in. Can't convince me otherwise.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Winning a super bowl , let alone the only one in franchise history) buys a lot of time and patience. Just look at John Harbaugh. His teams have done nothing since Ray Lewis and Ed Reed retired. Same thing with Sean Payton. He's the first coach to get the Saints to the promised land and its become a lifetime gig. He's allowed to have ups and downs and rebuild. When you've never accomplished anything as a coach, like Garret, it makes less sense to keep him around.