When will walking wounded return?

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, you can't have as many injuries to significant players as we have without it affecting your team. Having said that, there is no excuse for the gutless display that went on Sunday in NY. I've looked on the team site for injury info, but it's very basic.

Does anyone know when the following players are due to return?:
  • TNew--His return would be a huge lift to the youngsters.
  • Felix Jones--I know he's just a rookie, but the "Cat" was a big boost to our running & return game. (He would be a candidate for ROY if he hadn't gotten injured).
  • Kyle Kosier--His absense may be affecting the offensive line more than we know. I thought he was the weak link of the line until he went out.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
they are all supposed to return for the Wash game

I still think Newman's not a lock to play, but Kosier, Jones & Romo all appear to be locks

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Felix Jones... Will be a big breath of fresh air to this offense.

I can't wait to see Kosier on the field. With Felix and Barber in the backfield. With Witten, T.O, and Roy Williams as targets.

The worst part of the storm is over.

Reaction score
GoinForSix;2402456 said:
Felix Jones... Will be a big breath of fresh air to this offense.

I can't wait to see Kosier on the field. With Felix and Barber in the backfield. With Witten, T.O, and Roy Williams as targets.

The worst part of the storm is over.

Thanks for the info guys. While I share your inthusiasm about Kosier, Jones & Romo giving this team a big shot in the arm, I just hope it's enough to overcome this team's lack of intestinal fortitued.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Felix is not a sure thing. He's still not practicing. All others are a go, at least from what I've been reading.