When will we know if we are flexed out of SNF?

foofighters

Reaction score
That would be awesome if they did. They won't but it'd be awesome. I love noon games on Sunday. I get irritated with Sunday night (too many commercials) games because I am usually in bed by 8:30 because I get up early every day.

Jipper

Reaction score
i was disappointed they didnt flex it and put a better matchup in there (the tenn game looks like the best of the week)...i also hate night games as i have to get up at 430 next day....probably will end up just recording this one and watching highlights.

Tussinman

Reaction score
i was disappointed they didnt flex it and put a better matchup in there (the tenn game looks like the best of the week)
They couldn't flex that game since it's a noon matchup.

Your only allowed to flex afternoon games and if I remember correctly whichever network has the featured afternoon slot (this week it's CBS getting the featured afternoon slot with the Bengals vs Chiefs game) is able to protect that slot from getting flexed.

The only afternoon game that could of realistically been flexed to prime time for this weekend is the Dolphins vs 49ers game

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Time has long passed for a move but I do hate waiting til Sunday night after a 10 day wait anyway.... ughhhh.
Sunday night is the single best time slot for TV as well with Yellowstone or Game of Thrones type stuff always in that slot.

I'd much rather they create a weekly 9 AM CST SATURDAY game (I get why they won't) then play on Sunday nights.