When will we know if we are flexed out of SNF?

ESisback

Reaction score
The ratings kings vs. a desperate team recently in the news for a controversial hiring. Indy has a good running attack, so the ABD’s are hopeful.

No flex. IMHO.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I believe they were flexed out of SUnday night a couple of years ago

Yes they were flexed out of primetime during the Covid year.. I think they were like 4-9 at the time. If I recall correctly it was the season ender against the Giants.. but I think that was done for competitive reasons because the league didn't want the Washington outcome from earlier in the day to render that game 100% meaningless. That's my recollection but I could be wrong.. Memory is the second thing to go..

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Never. We’re 8-3 and that isn’t going to happen. GB game was most watched this year and than Turkey day game was most watched game ever. Not happening
We are the NFL's biggest draw.
Jerry has been successful there.
Maybe not on the field, but he is the Master of Marketing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Never. We’re 8-3 and that isn’t going to happen. GB game was most watched this year and than Turkey day game was most watched game ever. Not happening

It probably won’t happen, but the Cowboys have historically had problems with Green Bay and they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. The Cowboys at Lambeau is going to draw an audience. The Colts aren’t having a very good season and NBC may end up wanting a more competitive matchup for Sunday night. However, the Cowboys do draw an audience and have a tendency to struggle against bad teams, so I doubt the game is flexed out. Plus, the Cowboys have had some issues winning games on Sunday night. Their overall Sunday night record hasn’t been great. A lot of people love watching the Cowboys lose and this could be a trap game for them.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What would they do, flex CBS out of CIN v KC or Fox out of SF v MIA? There are two sides to the flexing and the Cowboys will pull numbers for SNF even if they are playing the Colts.

This will give all of the Kellen Moore detractors to really watch a moron at OC in action. What a clown show complete with a HC that thinks time stands still without a timeout.