When will we know if we are flexed out of SNF?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Time has long passed for a move but I do hate waiting til Sunday night after a 10 day wait anyway.... ughhhh.
Sunday night is the single best time slot for TV as well with Yellowstone or Game of Thrones type stuff always in that slot.

I'd much rather they create a weekly 9 AM CST SATURDAY game (I get why they won't) then play on Sunday nights.

Yeah, create a spot where some of the biggest markets get a 7am game. You must have a degree in marketing

Reid1boys

Reaction score
When will we know if we are flexed out of SNF?

You did see that the Packers Cowboys game had the biggest ratings this year??

Then on Thanksgiving the Cowboys game had 42 million people watch it, which was the most watched game on TV in the regular season.... EVER!

And you think that NBC is gonna put someone else in that slot over the Cowboys?????? lol

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The cowboys r3d$kins game in the final week has a TBD time associated with it. Is there a chance that game gets flexed to SNF? Or is there no more SNF during the final week?......I forgot.....

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Both of the options to flex are interesting and easily promotable matchups.

I wonder if they flex the Cowboys in had either one of them been the SNF game.

plymkr

Reaction score
That would be awesome if they did. They won't but it'd be awesome. I love noon games on Sunday. I get irritated with Sunday night (too many commercials) games because I am usually in bed by 8:30 because I get up early every day.
Me too. I dislike SNF and MNF because I can't sleep afterwards, especially if they lose. Then work the day is brutal and I'm moody. My favorite time is 3 PM games.

plymkr

Reaction score
The ratings kings vs. a desperate team recently in the news for a controversial hiring. Indy has a good running attack, so the ABD’s are hopeful.

No flex. IMHO.
Indy has a good running game? Ouch, that sucks. I haven't paid much attention to them. Hopefully we practice up on these good running teams for the stretch run. I'm hoping Clarke and William's keep developing as we go and are a force come playoff time.

Aven8

Reaction score
It probably won’t happen, but the Cowboys have historically had problems with Green Bay and they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. The Cowboys at Lambeau is going to draw an audience. The Colts aren’t having a very good season and NBC may end up wanting a more competitive matchup for Sunday night. However, the Cowboys do draw an audience and have a tendency to struggle against bad teams, so I doubt the game is flexed out. Plus, the Cowboys have had some issues winning games on Sunday night. Their overall Sunday night record hasn’t been great. A lot of people love watching the Cowboys lose and this could be a trap game for them.

0-2 so far this year so…….

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It probably won’t happen, but the Cowboys have historically had problems with Green Bay and they have Aaron Rodgers at QB. The Cowboys at Lambeau is going to draw an audience. The Colts aren’t having a very good season and NBC may end up wanting a more competitive matchup for Sunday night. However, the Cowboys do draw an audience and have a tendency to struggle against bad teams, so I doubt the game is flexed out. Plus, the Cowboys have had some issues winning games on Sunday night. Their overall Sunday night record hasn’t been great. A lot of people love watching the Cowboys lose and this could be a trap game for them.

The flex deadline was last Tuesday.

Trap game? Cowboys looking ahead to the Texans?

RoboQB

Reaction score
The flex deadline was last Tuesday.

Trap game? Cowboys looking ahead to the Texans?

Dallas probably are locked in on the Eagles right now.
Philthy has a few dents in the armor. A healthy Dallas team will
defeat them.

Colts will probably go right down the field their first drive and score.
Final score prediction 45-7 Dallas

Texans are likely looking at the top college prospects or upcoming FAs
at QB. A solid RB but not much else. Oh, except some guy at WR is supposed
to be good. Brandin Cooks, I think his name is. 54-13 Dallas.
Cooks scores two meaningless TDs including the last play of the game.
Way to go, Brandin!

Philthy will lose at least one before this matchup. Hopefully, against the Giants.
Tennessee should beat them. At the very least, Henry will soften them up.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We just finished anchoring the highest rated football game in television history. We wouldn't get flexed out if we were playing crappy Houston on SNF.
I think maybe most tuned in to see the Giants !
Also they thought nyg might beat dallas so had to watch.
then of course all the dallas homers lol, so wound up with highest ratings.

just kidding, but dallas wasnt playing dallas , there are other teams involved in all dallas games.
They have fans too.
not directing this at u marcus, you just had that so used your post.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I think maybe most tuned in to see the Giants !
Also they thought nyg might beat dallas so had to watch.
then of course all the dallas homers lol, so wound up with highest ratings.

just kidding, but dallas wasnt playing dallas , there are other teams involved in all dallas games.
They have fans too.
not directing this at u marcus, you just had that so used your post.

You could add fanbases of the Giants, Philthy and the Commies together
and the Cowboys fanbase would dwarf them.

I live less than an hour from DC. People are happier when Dallas loses to anybody
than when their team actually wins, unless it's against Dallas. It's been that way
since I was a child. I'm 51.