Where can we do better as Cowboy fans?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
do better? what the crap, lmao so if we pull harder and worship these losers, they will somehow start playing harder and winning. smh

Diehardblues

Reaction score
the problem is we are not the worst restaurant in town, Texas Rangers have zero titles and are the worst of the big 4 in DFW for the most losing season and most season not ending up in a championship series, stars have a grand total of one, and the mavs a grand total of one, so 2 titles from 3 other pro sports teams and Dallas has 5 , 3 from the jonses.. look around took KC 50years to get another, took Philly 60 to get ONE, etc etc examples all over where we may have some bad reviews a year here and there but by far NOT the worst restaurant in town..ad din this is football town and always will be, so even if the quality drops off some , fans will still come

we are right dab in the middle most years and above it enough to be relative and far as boycotts go, they wont work, half the stadium is full of corporates seat options and employees and owner go to just go, 1/4 of seats are singles that are die hard and wont quit going, that leaves about 1/4 of the seats you might be able to try and boycott but uh oh the other teams fans buy them out , either way the revenue stays up..

we have never been the browns type bottom feeders that stayed losing for a decade, not ever in the history of the DC have we been that bad and when you are relevant, have winning seasons or close to it where hope stays alive, fans stay and you wont make changes you are hoping for by making this stand you will never get accomplished..

look over here ,right in front of you, you are discussing the DC on a site that bares their name, people will watch regardless and that sells, talk show's will talk about them., its why we get prime time slots no matter what..
You believe the job our ownership has done in recent years is deserving of #1 in Revenue?

kumizi

Reaction score
Be more in tune with what's going around the rest of the NFL.

Prime example: how Cowboys fans were hyped about MM. I would say 70-80% of the rest of the league's fans were laughing why we hired another JG.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You believe the job our ownership has done in recent years is deserving of #1 in Revenue?

i dont dwell on others monetary value and its none of our business the DC are private Corporation we dont own stocks in them so who truly should care..

you missed the point many teams with less history and less hardware have had fans wait twice as losing for their first or another title..its right there, it happens..we are far from alone

Jerry came here with more money then he ever needed and now has far more then he will ever need...not sure why that matters..

kumizi

Reaction score
Ban the haters.
I would say we need to do the complete opposite.

Cowboys fan forums are an echo chamber where everyone just overhypes the team and it's players. It's a carbon copy of visiting a Lakers or Yankees forum. Just a bunch of undereducated fans circlejerking each other. We need more dissenting opinions from "the haters" or outsiders.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We tried a Silver Lining thread . It was a ghost town.

These forums and social media thrive on critical thinking. It pays the bills.

i guess jerry can say the same thing lol no publicity is bad publicity

so even in losing he sizing up his next yacht and you sir are jealous..maybe you can be his butler and at least get on the yacht..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
i dont dwell on others monetary value and its none of our business the DC are private Corporation we dont own stocks in them so who truly should care..

you missed the point many teams with less history and less hardware have had fans wait twice as losing for their first or another title..its right there, it happens..we are far from alone

Jerry came here with more money then he ever needed and now has far more then he will ever need...not sure why that matters..
You didn’t want to answer the question so I assume you believe Jerry’s results this era are deserving of being #1 in Revenue.

Do you think it’s possible we are sending Jerry the wrong message ?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
i guess jerry can say the same thing lol no publicity is bad publicity

so even in losing he sizing up his next yacht and you sir are jealous..maybe you can be his butler and at least get on the yacht..
Jerry is getting the last laugh. He appreciates the most gullible fan base supporting in record fashion the crap he delivers.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I would say we need to do the complete opposite.

Cowboys fan forums are an echo chamber where everyone just overhypes the team and it's players. It's a carbon copy of visiting a Lakers or Yankees forum. Just a bunch of undereducated fans circlejerking each other. We need more dissenting opinions from "the haters" or outsiders.
Yea, apparently it’s the Homers continuing to support in record fashion a very average product.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You didn’t want to answer the question so I assume you believe Jerry’s results this era are deserving of being #1 in Revenue.

Do you think it’s possible we are sending Jerry the wrong message ?

we can NOT effect it because watch next year we will be 10-6 or better win the division and win playoff have and fans will just fill the stadium, the protest boycott type stuff only works if you have team who is the absolute worse for 5-10 years with no end in site..it doesnt happen here

i get the "mediocrity narratives" but it so far from the truly bad franchises the talk about effecting jerry bottom line to exact change will never work..

your virtual boycotts are wasted time even typing them ,dream on..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry is getting the last laugh. He appreciates the most gullible fan base supporting in record fashion the crap he delivers.
right you support him the same as i do.for one hes not reading these,

two- i haven't bought ticket to game since 2015 and been too 2 for free , outside of that no new gear, no donations so not sure how im supporting jerry,.we all watch the games, those are prepaid homie

TV Networks have bidding wars to get that stuff on TV and yet the little minuscule amount of fans on here hating the cowboys boycotting all things Cowboys and the ratings are high, primetime tv still in effect, and stadiums full sold out pre covid..

get it lol puff all you want it makes zero effect..

so again if it bothers you so much why are you here talking COWBOYS? BAN THEM THAT MEAN 100% TURN IN YOUR FAN CARD,,IFYOU THINK THAT WILL CHANGE THNGS PLEASE BE MY GUEST..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
we can NOT effect it because watch next year we will be 10-6 or better win the division and win playoff have and fans will just fill the stadium, the protest boycott type stuff only works if you have team who is the absolute worse for 5-10 years with no end in site..it doesnt happen here

i get the "mediocrity narratives" but it so far from the truly bad franchises the talk about effecting jerry bottom line to exact change will never work..

your virtual boycotts are wasted time even typing them ,dream on..
I see, you’re proud that we are #1 in revenue despite the results . Or do you just defend everything under the Star?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Only way to do that is to boycott and that's just not going to happen. complaining on message boards and in your office or in your home or not going to accomplish anything.
I quit buying gear a few years back.
I am sure if enough fans did so, Jerry would notice.
Not sure that it would make a difference however