Where does Garrett land?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We shall see. Prob not this year but I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t rebound . Afterall when he was OC he was being pursued for HC.

The longer his tenure under Jerry has probably tainted his opportunity at this time.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
not totally true.. more exaggeration.. if he cant adjust he took over a 1-7 team his first seasons and they finished 8-8 ,how did they turn a 3-5 tem into a division winner 10-6 and win a playoff game? hers the latest proof 1st half of the philly game we couldn't run, no one was on , Dak had no time to throw etc the 2nd half WRs were wide open, Dak had time to throw and zeke finished strong.. we lost because DAK couldn't hit himself in the face with the ball if he tried.. maybe we can blame Garret for letting Dak stay in half way through tjhe 3rd qtr knowing this, I would have put in Rush but most coached might have left in the Starter..I hope MM will do this more often..sometimes we might want o look back and realize the players were a lot to blame for many of the losses..
I wanted change as much as anyone as far as a new staff goes a because its time but blaming Garett for all that went on in the last 9 season is utter ridiculousness..

My post was made tongue-in-cheek, but nevertheless, Garrett has never been known for his in game or halftime adjustments and most people around here are well aware of that. If you don't, then you haven't been paying attention. On rare occasion I too have seen him make a mid game adjustment, but they've been rare.

Remember that Atlanta game where Chaz Green was the swinging gate that allowed Dak to get sacked SIX TIMES? Well Garrett finally made an adjustment in that game too, AFTER SIX SACKS! BTW We lost that game.

"if he cant adjust he took over a 1-7 team his first seasons and they finished 8-8"
Wow. Firing the HC is not an in game adjustment.

"blaming Garett for all that went on in the last 9 season is utter ridiculousness."
False accusations are also ridiculous. I didn't blame Garrett for "all that went on in the last 9 years", just most it. LOL Since he was the HC for those 9 years, he WAS responsible for most of it, good or bad, like it or not. You'll notice they didn't fire the players, they fired Garrett because he was the HC, and they fired the right person. Finally!

It wasn't just time for a change, it was way past time.
Nepotism was the only reason he lasted as long as he did.

Last edited:

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then it wasn't Jerry's fault for letting him go late. Garrett knew he was history, but there were reports he was refusing to leave and stuck around begging to stay.
th

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Arizona, where his number one, blowhard fanboy can blow smoke up all of our skirts about nostalgia — and how great he'll be for this franchise.