Where is WR Terrance Williams?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Anyone ever wondered where is TWill nowadays ?

The guy we felt the need to re-sign to a new 4 year deal after 2016.
Durable most of his career, he broke a foot bone in camp, and he never really was heard from again since.
TWill had the off field DUI issue but if he was anything worth what the Cowboys drafted him in 3rd rd in 2013, and

Like Dez, he was another the Cowboys finally made the decision to cut loose to upgrade because he
didn't bring the separation element that was sorely needed

And not just the Cowboys after they finally cut him, .. but i don't see where he is even in the NFL
anymore.
While the Cowboys made an ouch mistake in re-signing him, they also made a significant upgrade
in replacing that mistake with drafting/developing Michael Gallup who is a much better player than
TWill ever was.

Edit Note: i just seen where TWIll is list as being in the off brand XFL league

LOL...…………...Too funny. How many homers said how good of a #2 he was?

CWR

Reaction score
I heard hes a pro scooter rider now. He's on both the race and freestyle circuit and crushing it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
AGAIN only PARTIAL truths. Bryant didn't get signed until after week 9 in 2018 and only because the saints lost their #2 and #3 receivers to injuries. They had to find at least one receiver to sign. He sat since being released by the Cowboys and nobody wanted him until there was an urgent need for a receiver. Yes he torn his Achilles tendon in his first practice but even Bryant himself said just as training camps were opening in 2019 that by the time the season started he would be ready to go. He didn't get signed by anyone so he later said he was taking 2019 to rehab.so it didn't look like he was just sitting there unsigned AGAIN. I will admit that my opinion of Bryant isn't very good since it was well reported that he hit his own mother. That made it real tough to be a fan of Bryant. When his play nose dived it didn't help rooting for him either. Just like not every player on teams like every other player on the team, we can be big Cowboys fan and still not be a fan of a particular player.

So I can’t even accuse you of half-truths; you’re factually incorrect.

“The injury occurred just two days after he signed a one-year, $1.25 million deal with the Saints, and seven months after the Cowboys opted to release him following a disagreement in offensive scheme with coordinator Scott Linehan -- who has since been sent packing himself. Bryant has since been rehabbing his Achilles while openly admitting in July of this year (2019) he'd hold off on contacting teams due to his battle with anxiety and depression, making it clear he'd return to the league if and when he was ready.“

I think it’s clear your perspective of him plainly slanted based off a report.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
So I can’t even accuse you of half-truths; you’re factually incorrect.

“The injury occurred just two days after he signed a one-year, $1.25 million deal with the Saints, and seven months after the Cowboys opted to release him following a disagreement in offensive scheme with coordinator Scott Linehan -- who has since been sent packing himself. Bryant has since been rehabbing his Achilles while openly admitting in July of this year (2019) he'd hold off on contacting teams due to his battle with anxiety and depression, making it clear he'd return to the league if and when he was ready.“

I think it’s clear your perspective of him plainly slanted based off a report.

First off it doesn't make any difference what coach Bryant had any disagreements with, the Cowboys, the GM Jones, released Bryant. Next I read an article written around the start of week 1 last season and no I don't remember which article, that said just as training camps were opening, in JULY, he made a comment in an interview where he said that he would be ready to go by the time the season started and then with no offers he later said he was still rehabbing and taking care of some personal issues. The author gave the impression that Bryant changed his story as to not look like again no team wanted him and that made a lot of sense.

Swagger

Reaction score
'dat would be the refs
Cowboys actually had more bad calls than the Lions in that game. From memory there was a clear roughing the kicker call that didn't go our way which was big in the first half amongst several others but people only focus on the flag being picked up for pass interference.

dfense

Reaction score
Williams was an ok second receiver. Nothing spectacular.

His production dropped significantly the two years after Dak started. Imagine that.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I can never understand WRs who catch everything with their bodies or like a KR/PR. Is that taught? I’m not the largest guy and definitely not the size of Terrence but when I played football, I always tried to catch with my hands.
It starts as a kid and when you are one of the best on your team coming up little league and HS coaches now days are scared to correct flaws. So by the time they get to college it pretty much is fully ingrained.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Fwiw

Williams’ official 40 time was 4.52......
But yes...a third rounder who played 6 years (5 decent ones) and made nearly 13 million. Not bad

Then again, Tyreek Hill is a #1 who runs a 4.25 and went in the 5th round. So many teams missed that boat.
More to do with his off the field issues at Oklahoma State

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Some thought he was better than Dez.
Too many posters let their attitude about a player dictate their perceived value.

Anyone who ever said outloud that Terrance Williams is a btter WR than Dez Bryant either A) had an agenda or B) simply does not know football.

Unfortunately, some posters here are both A and B.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Too many posters let their attitude about a player dictate their perceived value.

Anyone who ever said outloud that Terrance Williams is a btter WR than Dez Bryant either A) had an agenda or B) simply does not know football.

Unfortunately, some posters here are both A and B.
:lmao::lmao2: