Where is your fan meter right now?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
10 being can’t wait until Camp starts and watching reruns of the 2021 season.

1 being I would rather paint spindles.

Serious question. For me the SF loss still stings. The Rich D scandal is beyond ridiculous. Jerry’s weird head games with McCarthy. That no one took Moore of their hands. I am feeling real low right now. I always seem to get pumped for the draft and camp but as I sit here in February I am wondering if 2021/22 broke the camel’s back. I am a big hockey guy. Love the NY Rangers. No nonsense, young, talented and overachieving. The exact opposite of the Cowboys.

I peg my fandom at a 3 right now. Where are you at right now?

Right now ?

Since JJ i am down to 1.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Serious question. For me the SF loss still stings. The Rich D scandal is beyond ridiculous. Jerry’s weird head games with McCarthy. That no one took Moore of their hands. I am feeling real low right now. I always seem to get pumped for the draft and camp but as I sit here in February I am wondering if 2021/22 broke the camel’s back. I am a big hockey guy. Love the NY Rangers. No nonsense, young, talented and overachieving. The exact opposite of the Cowboys.

Are negative numbers allowed?

Deep_South

Reaction score
Well, even a blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion, so there is a chance we could have a great draft and get to the final four.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

I am about a 2 right now.

Team choked after a 6-1 start, the head of PR turns out to be a perv taking T&A pics in the cheerleader's lockerroom, wonder boy Moore that cant adjust to any defense he sees is coming back for another season, we got 20 plus free agents, Fat Mike is just keeping the seat warm so this is just a throw away year, there is just very little reason to be excited with this team.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
How can you continue lying to yourself year after year? It is a serious question.
It is possible to be a fan and not expect a 'chip, but still look forward to watching the team you "love" play again.
Win, or lose.

That's a fan.
And I don't begrudge a fan being a fan.