Where Sean Peyton Is Likely to Coach next year…my idea

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Nope, not Dallas. Imagine this.

The guy NE was able to keep as OC for so long with the carrot of being Belichick’s future successor is now coaching the Raiders. Why have the Pats and The goat not even looked at a real OC? Why is there this crazy talk that Bill will call the offensive plays? Because they are looking at a 1-2 year stop-gap….period.
I believe Sean Peyton will become the Head Coach of the NE Patriots next year or the OC/asst head coach for 1 year before Bill retires. It’s the perfect situation for Peyton, a solid, building team with a young QB and an ownership that is used to giving a proven coach total control.

Thoughts?

Flamma

Reaction score
Next year? Wouldn't they have to give something up for him? The idea itself sounds plausible. I just don't believe for a minute the Patriots give anything up for him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I could actually see him going to the Patriots. Bill has nothing left to prove, and New England is the right place for Payton.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm sticking with my prediction.
Dallas goes 8-9 or 9-8. (I know, I hate it too)
Big Mike gets axed for Sean Payton.

bb721

Reaction score
I'm sticking with my prediction.
Dallas goes 8-9 or 9-8. (I know, I hate it too)
Big Mike gets axed for Sean Payton.
Are you ready to give up a first round pick, or possibly more? He is still under contract with the Saints and they will want steep compensation

RoboQB

Reaction score
Are you ready to give up a first round pick, or possibly more? He is still under contract with the Saints and they will want steep compensation

The pick is not mine to give. It's just a prediction.
Hell, just carry it over to 2024. That should be a great year for this country...
uh...I mean, team.