CZ POLL Which players do you want off the team for 2023?

Which players do you want off the team for 2023?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who do you want the Cowboys to get rid of during the off-season?

I tried to include any players I think several members might choose, but if there are players you want off the team not listed, post them in your replies.

If I see enough people posting the same player(s) that are not listed, I will try to add them to the poll.

You can vote for up to 5 players in this poll!

zeke21

Reaction score
I'd keep Quinn.. the rest of the coaches can go. MM has consistently shown an inability to prepare this team to start well.. and has very poor clock management. We have a woeful record of close games with him at the helm.

If we could move on from Dak and Zeke.. we would be in a much better position to improve the overall list.

I would, in a minority view I'm sure, consider keeping Zeke IF he restructured into a MUCH more team friendly and affordable deal. I still think he has some juice left in the right scheme with the right team. But it would have to be a massive pay cut. Massive.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Elliott. Eat the contract and move on. Plenty of RB who can get more than he gives the team in yards per carry. Shake up the locker room a bit. PLUS do not sign Pollard until his health issues are completely resolved. No more M Gallup type signings.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Money should not be a reason for continually driving a vehicle with a bad engine; especially when you tint the windows, buy new tires, get a paint job, new upholstery and trim. Nice looking vehicle, not a dependable ride.

It is time to either change the engine (costly), or continue driving a car that is doomed to fail.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke has never regained the burst he showed in 2016.
His speed goes up-and-down a little bit with his conditioning but the burst has never come back like it was. This is Jerry simply overpaying a player before he needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.