Which QB comes in 2nd next Monday

blindzebra

Reaction score
Parcells said before the game that he'd like to play Henson second against Seattle, and Henson did nothing tonight to change that order.

I'd really like to see both Henson and Romo getting 1st team snaps.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
If Bledsoe keeps it up, Henson and Romo will be battling for backup.....the loser winning the job.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Parcells said before the game that he'd like to play Henson second against Seattle, and Henson did nothing tonight to change that order.

Oh I missed Parcells saying that. It kinda renders my thread pointless then LOL

I agree I would love to see both QBs get some snaps with 1st team because that would be the best way to truly evaluate them

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Henson or Romo?

I say Henson

Henson, but it has nothing to do with how they played vs the Cards. Parcells already said last week that Henson would be 2nd next week.

Vman

Reaction score
I'm hoping Parcells sticks with that plan. I sure would like to see Henson fulfill my agenda.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Vman said:
I'm hoping Parcells sticks with that plan. I sure would like to see Henson fulfill my agenda.

Truth hurts, huh?

I hope it takes you as long to get to 200 posts as you took to get to 100 posts. Longer even.

:rolleyes:

Vman

Reaction score
Rack said:
I hope it takes you as long to get to 200 posts as you took to get to 100 posts. Longer even.

With your help, I appear to be getting closer all the time...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Henson or Romo?

I say Henson

Romo played a good solid game. However, I go with Henson. I was pleasantly surprised by just how well Henson did due to all the bad publicity of his play during training camp.

Maybe Henson did indeed hurt his thumb and it is starting to feel better. I only saw on pass that was not crisp. Good job Henson.:star:

ctalker

Reaction score
Henson played well I thought..Better than the numbers suggest under constant pressure.

Romo looked pretty good but seemed to be just locking on to Witten early on. Did complete a nice pass to a wr that was called back due to penality. Penalties killed a couple of his drives.

Bledsoe just looked lethargic and slow to make decisions.

Warner looked good for the cards and I like what Green is doing there in Pheonix.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Henson and Romo were more active and looked like they both had a better feel for the game than the ole vet. Heck, with all of the new blood and rookies here...I say lets make Romo or Henson the starter and Bledsoe the vet backup.

O-line was terrible, but it is what it is...So if the O-line has problems, lets put someone there who can avoid the rush and build some chemistry and timing with the receivers.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

I agree...but with Parcells you know it wont happen

David