Who’s a better matchup Seattle or Minn

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
right now looking like one of those 2 will be the wild card matchup. Big game tomorrow night but don’t know who we’d rather face.

We owe Seattle for earlier this year and last year

Vikings have a lot more talent than the way they’re playing but I think they may have some injury issues.

Will be watching tomorrow night.

robjay04

Reaction score
I would think Vikings since we have a ton of experience with Cousins but...

I would rather play the Seahawks. We beat them last time if Thomas didn’t ball out and we have them at home this time with Thomas.

GridironGreat

Reaction score
I'd definitely rather play Minny. Seems like we always have Cousins number and frustrate him. With an even better defense this year, I think we could kick some Minny butt. I hate Seattle a little more and we slow down Wilson, but Wilson has so much playoff experience and he still finds ways to beat us with his feet.

Give me Minny.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I'd rather this defense go against the pocket passer than the mobile QB. I have some Minnesota players in fantasy so I've watched a handful of their games, I think our defense could seriously hinder their run game and force them to rely on Cousins, at which point the DLine takes over.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two thoughts-
1. Let’s make the playoffs first.
2. I want whichever is the toughest team. Seriously, I want THE toughest teams in the playoffs.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Seattle is a run-heavy offense and don't look now, but we excel at stopping the run. We nearly beat them once, and that was without Cooper and with a pretty checked-out Zeke who missed some crucial plays. With Cooper on board and Zeke dialed in, I don't think we lose that game again.

Minny has a good pass rush and I think that's our kryptonite right now.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I hope we play Seattle, I want revenge...

robjay04

Reaction score
That 2009 team was the impetus to finally getting the OL fixed so in a way they did us a favor.

I think that had more to do with Romo getting hurt the next season.

Didn’t the 09 team give way to the “special teams draft”?

Could be wrong with my years.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I have beef with both. Seahawks for earlier this season and Vikings for destroying us in the playoffs several years ago.

Bring on either one. We can beat either team if we play well.

That's probably the right attitude to have for the playoffs. I mean if you can't beat the better wildcard team, then what makes you think you have a chance against a team better than them if you beat the lesser team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
right now looking like one of those 2 will be the wild card matchup. Big game tomorrow night but don’t know who we’d rather face.

Vikings have a lot more talent than the way they’re playing but I think they may have some injury issues.

You are getting way ahead of yourself. We got three games left. Maybe we can talk about this after the Colts game. I'll get back to you.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
You are getting way ahead of yourself. We got three games left. Maybe we can talk about this after the Colts game. I'll get back to you.
They play tomorrow night so no it’s not getting ahead. Look at the standings. Unlikely we’ll get top 2 and unlikely we miss playoffs.

The teams chasing Minnesota and Seattle are in shambles.

Philly - we just saw
Carolina - lost 5 in a row
Washington - done

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They play tomorrow night so no it’s not getting ahead. Look at the standings. Unlikely we’ll get top 2 and unlikely we miss playoffs.

The teams chasing Minnesota and Seattle are in shambles.

Philly - we just saw
Carolina - lost 5 in a row
Washington - done
I'll get back to you... We still have a playoff seed to secure.

rpntex

Reaction score

I’d rather face Cousins than Wilson. Forget the other 21 guys on the field.

Ken

Reaction score

Minny.

We play bad vs seattle.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, give me Cousins over Wilson. Seattle is dangerous. They can beat anyone.