Who are best FA DTs available

CapnB

Reaction score
If hes big and cant move Rod isnt having it. People wanting a fat guy just cause hes fat are gonna be disappointed again.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
If hes big and cant move Rod isnt having it. People wanting a fat guy just cause hes fat are gonna be disappointed again.
If Marinelli can't move his way of thinking after what I saw versus the Rams, then maybe Marinelli needs to be the one MOVING ON.
I don't want a fat guy because he is fat, I wan't a quick fat guy who is strong enough to demand a double team. Rams singled up the inside guys and got to the second level where they destroyed the LB's (took some holding to do it, but they got away with it). Their 330+lb fat guys manhandled our guys......That is all on Marinelli.

kskboys

Reaction score
If Marinelli can't move his way of thinking after what I saw versus the Rams, then maybe Marinelli needs to be the one MOVING ON.
I don't want a fat guy because he is fat, I wan't a quick fat guy who is strong enough to demand a double team. Rams singled up the inside guys and got to the second level where they destroyed the LB's (took some holding to do it, but they got away with it). Their 330+lb fat guys manhandled our guys......That is all on Marinelli.
Pathetic. I guess Marinate hasn't been in the playoff enough to realize that what works in the reg season may not work in the playoffs due to facing better teams/coaching.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Maybe Kris Richard will though. I don't think Sheldon Richardson liked the way he was used in Seattle, but if he got along with Richard, then that is a possibility.

Paintrain4978

Reaction score
I loved Malcolm Brown coming out of Texas in 2014. If he’s available he would be a perfect 1 tech in this scheme to rotate with Woods. Collins could then slide to the 3 tech with a potential draft pick to rotate.

Sandyf

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we are looking for Dallas to spend big in FA on a DT, we mind as well get over it quickly, just not going to happen and other than possibly Earl Thomas, seriously doubt we do anything we haven't done the last couple of years which means forget at least the first two weeks of FA.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
What about beau Allen or quinton dial. Both could be a valuable and should be fairly cheap.I think dial is a free agent and didn't even play this last season.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are some big names on the FA market right now. Some of those guys are getting older like Suh and Ngata and may be overpriced once teams start handing out contracts. We seem todo pretty well in the regular season so reality is they continue to look for cheap effective guys who can get after the QB. I still maintain we need 1 big guy who can dominate in the run game and take on 2 blockers on early downs and to give offenses a little different look. We had that 1 year when McClain was healthy and maybe we can find that again.