Who are you pulling for?

Motorola

Reaction score
I don't like the Rams but live in Michigan and have respect for Stafford. I'm pulling for the Rams.
Expect Stafford will get support also from the Dallas area (Highland Park HS) and the state of Georgia (All-American his third and final season with the Bulldogs).

Motorola

Reaction score
SB always gets steady ratings whoever’s in it. Ironically, Brady vs KC last year was the lowest rated super bowl in 50 years
Yeah - 96.4 million viewers- versus the 102 the previous title game (according to USA TODAY).
Down 5% - or to make put it in a more relatable context for people to understand - making an A on a final exam instead of an A+.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
AFC: Cinn vs KC NFC: LAR vs SF who are you pulling for?

Myself hoping to see Cinn vs Rams in the SB.

Like Borrow a lot coming out of LSU and Stafford, would like to see him get the monkey off his back.
Rams vs. Chiefs may be one of the most entertaining Super Bowls ever. Remember those teams played 2-3 years ago on Monday Night and both scored into the 50’s.

Although I do like the Bengals. Niners just need to go away.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Rams - Stafford deserves it for the years he put in with the lions.

Bengals 2nd - burrow is exciting and between him Allen, and Herbert, I have some Qbs I can enjoy watching on Sunday to replace Brady, Peyton, Luck, and Brees.

49ers - don't like and don't want to win but better than KC.

KC - can't stand Mahomes, Kelce, KC, the fans, blah. I view KC like basketballs golden state. The team all the kids and millennials want to win.

And I don't like kids or millennials.

Lorne_Armstrong

Reaction score
San Francisco. What they did to Green Bay was beautiful, particularly in the arctic weather. But I won't be too upset if any team other than the Chiefs win. I'm tired of Mahomes already.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
may the best teams win, hope their are no ref issues!!
but I am gonna root for SF and Bengals, the 2 underdogs.
Dont really care to see KC in another SB right now.

If rams win it would be redemption for poor ol stafford, so that is ok with me. After all those years in detroit he could use a little success and glory.
If KC wins, Rams are probably the best team with chance of beating them.

but whatever , happens it is ok with me, I am not playing !!:( kinda like the cowboys lol they are not playing either :lmao:

RonWashington

Reaction score
In order of preference:

1. Cincinnati--I have relatives in Cincinnati and the surrounding area. Aside from a addiction to Ohio State, they are decent folk. Besides, what have the Bengals ever done to offend anyone except for sucking to their own fans? And they've never won a Super Bowl.
2. Rams--I generally don't root for California teams, but I came to appreciate the "Greatest Show on Turf" when they were in St Louis. Plus Stafford seems like a good ol' boy.
3. Kansas City--I live in Missouri, so please football gods don't let them win another one. Their fans are some of the chirpiest creatures on the planet and life will be miserable if they win another Super Bowl I do however like and admire Mahomes, so I am somewhat conflicted.
4. 49ers--I rather have the earth open up and swallow me whole that watch them win another title.

The Icky Shuffle was very offensive

UncleRico

Reaction score

Like Borrow a lot coming out of LSU and Stafford, would like to see him get the monkey off his back.
Bengals. Burrow is a beast and respect the hell out of him. Lived in Cincinnati for a bit, would be great for the city.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

My football season ended when the boys lost

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Im pulling for the last hair left on my head.
Hoping for some regeneration.
Ive pulled out the rest already.
Time to buy another Cowboys cap I guess...