Who can come in and fix the run game?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Draft a quality RB and USE him in 2022. Stop this nonsense that 21 should get most of the loaf of bread anymore . 20 is a FA after next season , thanks Tony good luck please Jerry no more second mega deals at RB . And Zeke has maybe another yr in the gas tank .Not a thing wrong with rotating backs through out the game .

sure.

But Zeke had 1200 APY and 12 TDS….

with a PCL.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I believe this team is a run game away from making a huge push in the playoffs.

Who is difference maker that can bring the run game back to the glory days?

We need a quick rebuild like the Chiefs accomplished this offseason where they were able to upgrade Center, LG and even LT. It is possible to get it done.

glimmerman

Reaction score
A new O-Line coach can fix the penalties and blocking scheme. But Williams needs to go and move Collins there and put Steele in his place. Draft O-Line. Hope we get some gems in later rounds and our early round O-Line can play now. Have some depth. But it starts with new coach..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
To me the first thing you need to do is fix your offensive line, because there are some issues on it. Second thing is "how" you run. You have to feature more wide runs to start off with. You can't be so obvious, like bringing in a big guard in the backfield to run. Switch up your philosophy on HOW your run and HOW you block for "said" run.

May need a new offensive line coach, and you can't feature Zeke. He's not explosive and this is what you need.

That's my opinion.

Big_D

Reaction score
As long as Elliott is still the featured RB.. no one!