Who can we get for Quinn?

J-man

Reaction score
Ok guys give me your short list of players that we can either sign in FA or draft, that come in and be good in Quinn's defense right away.
I'm just gonna focus on the draft prospects for now. Ya'll can give me your FA lists.

I think CB's Farley or Surtain are both long and athletic and would fit what he likes at DB very well.

I think the LB's Collins and Ossai could be the play-maker needed for the middle of the D.

At S I think Cisco and Ford maybe the type he'll be looking for. Bigger, physical in run defense and play-makers on the ball.

The DE's we currently have will fit his scheme well I think. But adding/keeping some solid depth will be a goal. Maybe a guy like Basham or Oweh can be gotten with a 3rd pick?

I think I remember that he likes bigger DT's, right? Maybin was well over 300#. And Branch was like 350#!
He could finally get us our big boy 1tech that we've been crying for. Barmore, Tufele, Wilson, Shelvin or Slaton would fit that bill nicely and most can be gotten a little later int he draft. Davis isn't coming out or he'd be high on this list.

Give my your opinions and lists so we can all get our hopes up!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Depends what kind of defense he's going to run. ATL wasn't at all the Seattle cover-3 that everyone keeps harping on last year.

Having said that, Marcus Maye is a fit as a rangy FS.