Who Did a better job, Pederson or Garrett?

Pokes12

Reaction score
Withe the huge list of starters missing from the line up, Pederson rallied his team to the Division Title. Thee other clapped his way to another 8-8. (OBTW which i predicted from the start). Great guy just not an NFL calibre coach. Thanks for nothing Jason, cause that is what you gave us you arrogant, stubborn , feckless and all know it all.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Withe the huge list of starters missing from the line up, Pederson rallied his team to the Division Title. Thee other clapped his way to another 8-8. (OBTW which i predicted from the start). Great guy just not an NFL calibre coach. Thanks for nothing Jason, cause that is what you gave us you arrogant, stubborn , feckless and all know it all.
Be nice!!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I get the feeling that your question is really more of a statement.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Redline360

Reaction score
Let's see:

Pederson: Took an anemic backup / practice squad team to the playoffs. Gets no name people to make plays

Garrett: Missed the playoffs with one of the best OL, premier RB, and talented recievers. To which we stayed surprisingly healthy

A circus clown would have been better than Garret

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Seriously?? how can you ask this with a straight face??

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Seems like you answered your own question. Hopefully it wasn't too difficult for you

Carson

Reaction score
Let's see:

Pederson: Took an anemic backup / practice squad team to the playoffs. Gets no name people to make plays

Garrett: Missed the playoffs with one of the best OL, premier RB, and talented recievers. To which we stayed surprisingly healthy

A circus clown would have been better than Garret

Ehhh I wouldn’t say we were healthy. We just weren’t Eagles banged up lol.

Injured - Dak, Cooper, Smith, Collins, Lawrence, Heath, Woods all played seriously banged up

IR - Crawford, McGovern, Williams, Sua-Filo, LVE.

So like I said, we weren’t Eagles hurt. But people tend to act like this team was 100% healthy and no star players hurt / on IR

Redline360

Reaction score
Ehhh I wouldn’t say we were healthy. We just weren’t Eagles banged up lol.

Injured - Dak, Cooper, Smith, Collins, Lawrence, Heath, Woods all played seriously banged up

IR - Crawford, McGovern, Williams, Sua-Filo, LVE.

So like I said, we weren’t Eagles hurt. But people tend to act like this team was 100% healthy and no star players hurt / on IR

Compared to the majority of the league we were a "heathly" team