Who do you like to succeed least?

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Around the time of year, every season, when it becomes apparent that the Cowboys aren't going to win the Super Bowl (it came very early this season), I start to assess which teams I least want to win the big game. That's not to say which teams I dislike the most because that would self evidently be our divisional rivals above all others but I take other things into account such as historical dominance (Pats) or current grudges (Packers). So even though I dislike the Eagles more than the Patriots, I would be more annoyed at a Pats Super Bowl win than by an Eagles victory. My list goes like this,

1. Patriots (no concern this year)
2. Packers (I can't stand Rodgers as a person and he got in our way plenty)
3 Eagles
4 Giants
5 Steelers (this one will never go away)
6 Football team (I dislike this divisional rival the least and I'm on team Ron Rivera for non football reasons)
7 Seahawks (just don't like 'em)

I'm kind of okay with the rest of the league after this. I don't really share others hate of 49'ers or Saints.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
1. Eagles
2. KC - rest of my family loves the Chiefs, so I openly root against them every game
3. Pack - thanks in large part to rodgers
4. NYG
5. Seahawks. Would be likeable if not for Carroll
6. Steelers
7. 9ers
8. Washington

Flamma

Reaction score
#1 Eagles
#2 Giants
#3 Commanders (they are the Commanders until they pick a name)
#4 Steelers
#5 49ers
#6 Patriots

I only put the 49ers and Patriots in there because they already have 5 and 6 rings. I don't want them to get more. Otherwise I wouldn't care. I have no dislike for either team.