Who do you not want as coach?

CB61

Reaction score
I see a lot of people talking about who they want to see replace JG and throwing names out there. I’m curious out of names that have been thrown out who do you not want to see as the head coach next season?

I got two names I don’t want to see first is Jeff Fisher and the other is Mike McCarthy.
I also hope that the Jeff Fisher is not on that list I know anything's a possibility but I hope Jerry is smarter than that? Mike McCarthy may very well be on his radar whether we like it or not

DFWJC

Reaction score
Anyone not currently on the 2019 Cowboys coaching staff list
He did ask who you DID NOT want.
So you only want a current Cowboy coach to be considered? Or did you read the OP wrong?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He did ask who you DID NOT want.
So you only want a current Cowboy coach to be considered? Or did you read the OP wrong?

I’ve already covered this lol. I was tired and I had originally had it right at first, then I reread my comment and edited it like a fool :facepalm:. You guys know what I mean though. Anyone from this coaching staff I DO NOT want as our HC next year.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I see a lot of people talking about who they want to see replace JG and throwing names out there. I’m curious out of names that have been thrown out who do you not want to see as the head coach next season?

I got two names I don’t want to see first is Jeff Fisher and the other is Mike McCarthy.

To me this is very easy. I don't want to see the Cowboys make the mistake of hiring a college coach as a first time NFL head coach because the record for those coaches is so dismal.

Now I would welcome Mike McCarthy. He is a proven NFL coach.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
i want a coach that gets rid of dak and his wacky daky throws
Get rid of the quarterback that is leading in most qb categories? He doesn't sound like a very smart coach.........I would prefer a coach that knows how to fix his class.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I am interested in seeing how quickly the new coach is hated.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I dont want any coach that doesnt have full control in choosing his own staff.