CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much? (week 6)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Eagles 17
Cowboys 27

7181803136_1b07aafb53_b.jpg

Reactions: BAT

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Given the offense’s ongoing struggles, I don’t think they’ll be able to keep pace with the Eagles Sunday Night.

Stash---i understand looking at all the variables and then making a decision.....i cannot say your view is "out to lunch"....but at same time even against all odds i got to vote for our Cowboys

like remember 1969 or maybe you dont?...but Jets were +20 or more underdogs to Colts and Namath guaranteed victory....sure enough...16-7.....but i too watched gamepass Eagles against

Cardinals....wow...both offense and defense so fast....the boy monster they have at 1-tech....you cannot run straight at that guy....we are going to have to get the edges....plus Cooper rush

is neither fast nor does he throw a "heater".....i do see probability Sheagles will pin ears back......i dont know what kind of offensive game plan Moore needs to write up for this game.....but

i have been cowboy fan over 50 years so cant ever vote against them......plus that football is not ( round ) and likes to bounce all different directions?.....i am always so nervous on game day

and i hate Night games....have to wait all day.....bite off all my nailes.....dont really like to talk to people....and today is my birthday....so people calling.....i have to get them off the phone

i know in a sense that is sad......but that is how i roll

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles 17
Cowboys 27

7181803136_1b07aafb53_b.jpg

CCBoy----i think you "nailed it"....will it be our defense that wins this game for us?......dont care if its defense or offense....but cowboys will put beatdown on the girly Sheagles ...they wear dresses

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys 15-12.

Philly up 12-9 until very late in the 4th, trying to run out the clock, Dallas D gets a stop.

Good punt return, then a DPI on Gallup gets us 1st and goal at the 1. Score.

i would totally take it...my heart might give out....but i will watch the replays from hospital

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My Eagles will Win 24 - 7. You read it here first. Thank DeMarcus Lawrence and his big mouth for it.

hello EaglesFanPhila----i did not know they allowed the "enemy" to come into our camp.....that is OK......i bet you and I if they did not have Sheagles and Cowboys might end up good friends.....but since

they do.....i hope there willl be a 24 and a 7...but Sheagles got the 7 and Cowboys got the 24

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every week I have gone against the Cowboys by 4 or more points so I am sticking to it this week. Hopefully I am wrong again.

I watched the Eagles-Cards game last night and a few things I saw in that game.

The Eagles offensive line opens big holes for their RBs so the Cowboys LBs and safeties had better be on their toes to fill those gaps. The Eagles will run anywhere along the defensive line, inside or outside. Their RBs are fast and tough. Gang tackling is the order of the day when playing the Eagles.

Hurts was throwing a lot of quick passes to his receivers. The Eagles run those WRs screens really well. I did not see Hurts go downfield much, except to Dallas Goedert. He is the key on third downs.

Hurts is not running as much as he did in the past but he can still run if the DL give him any gaps. He is not just fast. He can be elusive.

I worry about the Cowboys DTs. Kelce is still one of the best Cs in the league. He knows all the tricks and he still moves people off the LOS. The Eagles OGs are good but not great. I believe all the Eagles injured offensive linemen will play. The Cards got some pressure on Hurts at times but he was throwing a lot of quick passes.

On defense, the Eagles secondary can cover, and they get help from their DL. The two units work well together. The Secondary does not allow much success on short quick passes which gives the DL a chance to get pressure. The interior DL can push the pocket. Plus, they are not afraid to blitz with LBs or safeties. Against the run they are ok. Jordan Davis doesn't play every down but when he is in their he is a load. If you are going to run at him he must be double teamed. It will be interesting to see Zack Martin take him on. Javon Hargrave doesn't look like the same dominant player he was last year. Cox can still be a beast once in a while. While their DEs are good players, I do not think they will give the Cowboys OTs much trouble. Josh Sweat is playing well but I think Tyler Smith can deal with him, especially in the running game. If the Cowboys RBs can get through the front line, they should be able to get some yards.

Against the Cards, the Eagles went into a zone defense more than I thought they would. I think they will give the Cowboys more man-to-man looks.

The Cards could have beaten the Eagles but one game is not a measurement of anything. The Eagles could have been looking ahead. They were playing some backups on the OL due to injuries.

Creeper---- as a 50+ year fan.....all i can do is lay a Plat guarantee that Cowboys win tonight....i heard we will tear off the Sheagles dresses and panties and give them proper "beatdown"

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles 24
Boys 16

awww Royal Cowboy---- i understand you weigh evidence and stuff like that....but consider the Jets in super bowl 3....+ over 20 or 20 something point underdogs to Colts....and Joe Namath guaranteed

Jets would win.....sure enough.....Jets 16 Colts 7......i understand Cooper Rush is not Namath.....but i am voting cowboys put beatdown on Sheagles

Status
Not open for further replies.