CZ POLL Who do you think will win the NFC East division with two games remaining?

Who do you think will win the NFC East division?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which team do you think will win the NFC East division with two games to go?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't see WFT losing their last 2 games. They may lose this week, but no way they lose to the Eagles, or very doubtful anyway.

landroverking

Reaction score
If Washington doesn’t I’ll be very surprised.
Had Dallas split with them, my money would be on Dallas.
I think it all ends tomorrow.

GenoT

Reaction score
My heart says Dallas but my brain says Washington.

:);):rolleyes:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Alex Smith AND Terry McLaurin (Scary Terry) are NOT likely to play tomorrow. Sure, their defense is good. But without Scary Terry and Alex Smith, their offense is the worst in the division hands down. Carolina sucks, don’t get me wrong, but they play up to their competition and will give the WFT a game. They held in there with the Chiefs and even the Packers for a while.

Giants had it for a while, but they’re done with DJ out.

Eagles have a chance with Hurts. Especially against our banged up defense (even though they still suck when healthy). We have to be extremely on point tomorrow. These “turnover” games need to carry on into tomorrow if we have any chance. If we win tomorrow, we eliminate the Eagles from the playoffs. I truly think we have a chance if we win tomorrow. But that’s a big IF. This defense.... is bad. This isn’t the Wentz led Eagles team we almost beat earlier in the season, this is a much harder team to beat. We are also better, but by how much? Either way, playoffs or tanking, I’m happy.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WFT
OIP.FEc0rrX5la5SU6XMEXGXuwHaE9

Jipper

Reaction score
Should be some exciting football tomorrow if the past two days games have been any indication

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing to consider is the Giants hold the tie-breaker over Washington so if they end up tied, the Giants will win the division.

Also, there is a weird scenario where the Cowboys could win the division in a three-way tie but Washington and the Giants have the main advantage in that scenario.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew we were surrounded by Commanders fans.

You're all lucky I am not staff here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Another Cowboys! in your face.

Get your mind ready for some playoff football.

Status
Not open for further replies.