Waiter/ waitress
Barber
Cab drivers
Bell hops
Grocery Bag boys
Pizza delivery man
Bartender
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE

I always tip wait staff wherever i am eating, usually pretty good too. The better the service the bigger the tip.
Always tip the pizza delivery guy.
Always tip the girl that grooms the dogs.
I sometimes tip the grocery checkout guy if it is close to closing time and he has a line of people in there shopping last minute.
I also have been known to tip going through the drive thru, but that's only for exceptional service and if they look like Mia Kalifa.:laugh:

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I tip

Waiter/ waitress
Barber
Cab drivers
Bell hops
Grocery Bag boys
Pizza delivery man
Bartender
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE
I consider myself great tipper, so all those you've listed I tip well and tip well. I also tip people that delivery me goods (furniture/appliances, etc.). I've also tipped drive-thru people if they show an ounce of professionalism; especially in the pandemic times. When I've ever hired service people to do stuff around the house I will tip them as well.

I do, however; hate to tip at places that really didn't give me any service, like when I place a to-go order and and go inside to pick up the order. I fail to see what additional service they provided me.

catiii

Reaction score
I also leave a tip for my pharmacy's free overnight delivery service driver on their app. And yes, always tip a pizza driver well or they'll stuff up your pizza on the next order. :eek: Once you get a good rep as a good tipper, you can relax. :D
But if Dak would give me a black Jeep CJ5 (with every option of course) with some of his pocket change I could pick up my own meds and pizza. :laugh:
And an FYI, you don't tip servers in places like Wales, England, New Zealand, and other Commonwealth nations because they already get paid a LIVING WAGE so it's considered bad form.

Last edited:

catiii

Reaction score
I consider myself great tipper, so all those you've listed I tip well and tip well. I also tip people that delivery me goods (furniture/appliances, etc.). I've also tipped drive-thru people if they show an ounce of professionalism; especially in the pandemic times. When I've ever hired service people to do stuff around the house I will tip them as well.

I do, however; hate to tip at places that really didn't give me any service, like when I place a to-go order and and go inside to pick up the order. I fail to see what additional service they provided me.
My single exception to that is Joe's Pizza at Matlock and I20. Family owned. Best NY pizza without the plane ticket. Those guys do it right! I always tip them even on take away and they know me by name, or they did, but I no longer have a car. I used to order from them once a week. Awesome entrees too and garlic knots. I miss that place. :(

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
My single exception to that is Joe's Pizza at Matlock and I20. Family owned. Best NY pizza without the plane ticket. Those guys do it right! I always tip them even on take away and they know me by name, or they did, but I no longer have a car. I used to order from them once a week. Awesome entrees too and garlic knots. I miss that place. :(
Been to Joes many times love the pizza there

HungryLion

Reaction score
I tip waiter/waitress

barber

Food delivery

Side note. Usually I just get take out and pick up the food myself. When paying with a card everyplace has either an option to leave a tip on the card. Or a tip jar on the counter. I rarely ever tip if I am picking up the food myself. I kind of feel cheap or guilty about it but at the same time I don’t because I figure I am driving out to pick up the food myself.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Anyone who lives up north, 407 BBQ in Argyle/ Best in Texas!! I also highly recommend the Mule Barn in Justin!!!!!!!
Outlaws BBQ in Grand Prairie is pirdy good maybe not the best ever but consistent. You can eat their BBQ with plastic utensils no knives needed And their breakfast is great and free on your birthday