Who do you want 49ers or Seahawks

Carson

Reaction score
It’s tough.

I feel if SF wins and the road goes through SF it’s much easier to the Super Bowl.

but you have the best Seattle round one.

I’m going with SF round one

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
they are both better than the cowboys but i would rather play the seahawks. i think the cowboys could get to russ and beat them at home.

i think the 49ers and their coaches would drop 50 on this team and embarrass them.

Sorry, They are both not better than the cowboys. Cowboys will beat either team. Did you see the 9ers just struggle tonight against the team we crushed? That's how they have (both) won many games... barely.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
49ers have the better defense but Seattle has the better qb.

I think the 49ers are the better matchup.

we don’t play the rpo well.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I'm in California so 49ERS for me. Noth I ng better than to throw it in my families face!

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I would take playing the Niners over the Hawks. Niners are the ‘14 Cowboys reborn. All flash and ready to get punched in the mouth.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Doesnt matter, will have to beat them both likely if...they get in....and win.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I like how we’re all speaking on this as if we have clinched the division and are 11-4. We still have to get through the Eagles tomorrow. I know a lot of y’all are sure, but Dallas is the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde.

Proof

Reaction score
If Dallas plays to their capabilities they can beat both of them. The only team I would worry about is the Saints,

Saints is the one nfc team I’m legit concerned with