Who do you want 49ers or Seahawks

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We are 7-7 and have not even clinched a playoff spot yet, I think it might be a little early to be discussing who we want in the playoffs.

But I will pretend we are 11-3 and play along...………..I would rather have the 49ers, brings back memories of the 90s when we were respected and feared, not the laughing stock that other players mock now days.

joe_vato

Reaction score
So back in the 90s when we were a powerhouse, we alway lost to the crappy teams & beat the best ones, but then again, we might just be mediocre

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I would rather be eliminated by the Seacocks rather than the 49ers.
But let's not look past the stinking Eagals

Agree, I first started watching football in 1991. I live in the bay area so I'm surrounded by 49er fans....my hate of them MIGHT actually outweigh that of the rest of the NFC east.....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sorry, They are both not better than the cowboys. Cowboys will beat either team. Did you see the 9ers just struggle tonight against the team we crushed? That's how they have (both) won many games... barely.

LMAO...……….I love post like this claiming Dallas is much better than so and so

1-6...…………...that is Dallas record against teams above .500 this year.

Let me repeat that, 1-6...……....but yeah, we are much better than both the 49ers and the Seahawks...............1-6:lmao2:

robertfchew

Reaction score
Agree, I first started watching football in 1991. I live in the bay area so I'm surrounded by 49er fans....my hate of them MIGHT actually outweigh that of the rest of the NFC east.....

same. only when they are good though. the fans dissapear as soon as they have a losing season

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I feel like this post should have been made after we beat the eagles, instead of before, since we don't know if were gonna be in the playoffs.

75boyz

Reaction score
they are both better than the cowboys but i would rather play the seahawks. i think the cowboys could get to russ and beat them at home.

i think the 49ers and their coaches would drop 50 on this team and embarrass them.
I think this is kinda accurate, I agree with both statements.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The answer to this question is ALWAYS the team with the inferior QB. Among teams good enough to make the playoffs, those with good QBs are far more dangerous in any individual game.

Russell Wilson scares me, Jimmy G does not. Give me SF all day long.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Give me the niners, this way, after the game, their DC can check out his new office and learn his way around the stadium while he's in town.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
With the way the season has gone, give me any opponent in the nfl. If they surprise me and win I’ll take it but I’m not going to stress a loss at this point. I think anything good that happens this season is just a bonus for me, and then I look forward to the offseason for the start of a new era.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Neither but for some reason I like our chances less vs the Hawks a second year in a row than 49ers

CB61

Reaction score
I think we need to worry about today's game first before we worry about who we get in the playoffs? Whoever it is there's nothing we can do about it unless we win today of course we could lose today and the Eagles could lose next week and we win but we don't want it to come to that if we want to win the division and go to the playoffs we do it today!

blueblood70

Reaction score
it doesnt matter, we get a home game and that will help.. Im betting the Seahawks is the coaches choice because of the familiarity with them and we matchup decently as we beat them in the same scenario last season..

the unknown on how wed matchup with the 49ers would be the tougher game mentally..