Who do you want 49ers or Seahawks

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
While it makes absolutely no difference if fans look ahead there’s really no way I can wrap my head around either team until (and if) Dallas beats Philly

Flamma

Reaction score
Sorry, They are both not better than the cowboys. Cowboys will beat either team. Did you see the 9ers just struggle tonight against the team we crushed? That's how they have (both) won many games... barely.

I think their records are making people believe they're better. They're not. They're just more consistent than Dallas. This is not the crap Cowboys teams we saw from 2011 to '13. This Cowboys team has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. They're underachieving.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
I think their records are making people believe they're better. They're not. They're just more consistent than Dallas. This is not the crap Cowboys teams we saw from 2011 to '13. This Cowboys team has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. They're underachieving.

Exactly. Well said. Painful to watch this talented team play like they are today (playcalling is atrocious), when we know how well they CAN play