Who has the better year: LVE or Smith

Sammy

Reaction score
leftwards-black-arrow_2b05.png
(The one on the left.)

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I still do not see Smith as having recovered from his injury. When the RB cuts back to his left, Smith is a day late and a dollar short.

If Jerry wants to throw away his money, I'll take much less and not be a cap hit.

Praxit

Reaction score
...because I feel the defense will be better, Jaylon gets the benefit of just being around. LVE of course will be playing lights out, but always one injury from the sidelines.

Big D

Reaction score
Given all things are equal for both I believe Jaylon is the better LB even with the bum leg. He gets a lot of hate but that is what it is, irrational. I think both return to form with better play upfront and pressure from the incoming crew pushing them.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Is it ok to say neither? I want both benched in favor of Parsons and Cox.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
This is like asking, who would you rather marry: Roseanne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell? :huh:
I'm reporting you, I was enjoying a nice dinner then I saw this post almost kill myself choking. I demand a 7 day ban and you father a child with Roseanne. I would have said Rosie but she might be the father

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If healthy, LVE is the better player. Jaylon is obviously the more durable of the two. If LVE can play at least 14-15 games, he’ll have the better year. Still not sure we’d re-sign him though.

joshjwp

Reaction score
LVE if he stays healthy. I think he can find his rookie form with a new coordinator and scheme.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm reporting you, I was enjoying a nice dinner then I saw this post almost kill myself choking. I demand a 7 day ban and you father a child with Roseanne. I would have said Rosie but she might be the father
:laugh:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I say it would be a toss up, but because its a contract year I would go with LVE, it always seems like players play their best on a contract year for the Cowboys.

ICP

Reaction score
If they go by tackles Smith is pretty good and riding Piggy-Back till the runner falls down

Soth

Reaction score
I don't get the love for LVE. He was good in 2018, but he has done nothing since then. Even if he is healthy I have low expectations of him. I am glad we drafted Parsons and Cox. Our current LBs are a joke.