Who hasn't underperformed?

superonyx

Reaction score
Zeke hasn’t underperformed.

Like it or not he is on pace for more years and a better YPC than all but 5 seasons Emmitt Smith had and with a worse offensive line.

JMPearson

Reaction score
Zeke hasn’t underperformed.

Like it or not he is on pace for more years and a better YPC than all but 5 seasons Emmitt Smith had and with a worse offensive line.
Zeke as been terrible he can't break a tackle to save his life.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If terrible is 1400 yards and 14 TDs then ok.

O Line has looked awful and yet Zeke is still on pace to have a excellent season.
I agree. People want the big yard runs but honestly I haven’t seen much opportunity for them. I’m not worried about Zeke. He starts slow and ends well.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Robert Quinn

Cooper? I mean you knew he had drop problems so that shouldn't be a surprise.

Gallup before today

I can't think of many. That's rough.

Knight hasn't underperformed.

Austin was our leading WR today. Give him touches, and he gives us something. Pollard too. Covington was the leading tackler on the dline, going into the game.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He’s breaking tackles. Yesterday looked like old Zeke to me. First time this season.

Zeke was running downhill hard today. Looked good.

I like Zeke at TB better than those shotgun handoffs so he can get a head of steam going and have more options to cut. We're not a blow you off the line oline. The holes develop through movement, which takes a little time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zeke was running downhill hard today. Looked good.

I like Zeke at TB better than those shotgun handoffs so he can get a head of steam going and have more options to cut. We're not a blow you off the line oline. The holes develop through movement, which takes a little time.
You’re 100% correct. We probably owe it to Moore to try and find what works best for this offense.......not saying that’s a excuse to lose but they are still working it at it seems.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Knight hasn't underperformed.

Austin was our leading WR today. Give him touches, and he gives us something. Pollard too. Covington was the leading tackler on the dline, going into the game.
Yeah Austin needs a few touches to show what he has. Not saying he should be our top receiver but it’s impossible to show anything when all you get is one jet sweep a game.

JMPearson

Reaction score
If terrible is 1400 yards and 14 TDs then ok.

O Line has looked awful and yet Zeke is still on pace to have a excellent season.

The OL as opened huge holes, even the run outside with Frederick Zeke cut inside of his blocker for no reason and goes down on first contact.

JMPearson

Reaction score
Just the Realists. His offense scored 3 field goals through 3 quarters against the lowly Jets...........inexcusable and real

On staff more than Dak, Wilson penalty and the terrible 4th 2 play call

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
You’re 100% correct. We probably owe it to Moore to try and find what works best for this offense.......not saying that’s a excuse to lose but they are still working it at it seems.

I don't know how much Moore is running our offense. We spent on Olawale, and when does he even show up? Brought in Pollard, Cobb, Austin as complementary run threats to Zeke, but where are the carries?

Where are the RPOs? The Read options?

The "new" offense seems to have disappeared.
EGzI18QWoAEThyN

superonyx

Reaction score
The OL as opened huge holes, even the run outside with Frederick Zeke cut inside of his blocker for no reason and goes down on first contact.
Save your protest for his HOF induction ceremony.

Let's spend time arguing the production of a player not on pace to enter the HOF. K?

JMPearson

Reaction score
Save your protest for his HOF induction ceremony.

Let's spend time arguing the production of a player not on pace to enter the HOF. K?

He as 4 HoF in front of him on most days opening huge holes. Again how did he not break that run with T Fred in front of him. That was one of worse cut backs I have seen in a long time.