Who hasn't underperformed?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know what, Brandon Knight has performed admirably to the point I hope he gets a good look at LG because Connor William's doesnt have a future in thus league....

risco

Reaction score
The whole damn organization! And some of the damn fanbase. Guys, just an angry morning. I’m done with these RKGs.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You know what, Brandon Knight has performed admirably to the point I hope he gets a good look at LG because Connor William's doesnt have a future in thus league....
I like him too. I wouldn’t put him a LG though. They won’t,he’s not near ready for anything but RT at moment. He’s only played couple ganes. Put him at left anything....he’ll get used by all the talent that side on defense from savy vets and their tricks. I already want him as our swing man though,over Flemish Cap next year. Think we might have found our guy finally for that job. That’s good news..

Cmac

Reaction score
…..the player assessments apparently are on a curved system....the record ain't and the film don't lie. Best of the worse can be very confusing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know how much Moore is running our offense. We spent on Olawale, and when does he even show up? Brought in Pollard, Cobb, Austin as complementary run threats to Zeke, but where are the carries?

Where are the RPOs? The Read options?

The "new" offense seems to have disappeared.
EGzI18QWoAEThyN
I don’t buy it. It’s a easy pass to blame Garrett.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I don’t buy it. It’s a easy pass to blame Garrett.

Easy or not, there's *reason* to blame Garrett. Some games look like Boise State, some games look like Garrett/Linehan.

Think Moore would rather run an offense that looks like Boise State, or one that looks like Garrett/Linehan?

CB61

Reaction score
To me Dak. Cooper. Collins, Tyron, Gallup, Cobb, Devin Smith, Frederick, Witten, Zach have all performed well. On defense I can barely name names. I think J. Lewis when he has had a shot has stood out and obviously Quinn....otherwise they all suck. Lawrence and Elliot are the biggest thieves I've ever seen. LVE and Jaylon are the biggest disappointments for me. Non-difference makers across the board....
Lewis got exposed a little bit yesterday I think he's just not big enough I love his heart I love his passion but not his size

CB61

Reaction score
Why do they not pull Connor Williams and replace him with Su a filo or Looney then? I just don't get it it's almost like the Chaz green thing again although they did finally replace him after Claiborne had 50 sacks lol

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Robert Quinn

Cooper? I mean you knew he had drop problems so that shouldn't be a surprise.

Gallup before today

I can't think of many. That's rough.
Jourdan Lewis? Good PBU and an INT.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Easy or not, there's *reason* to blame Garrett. Some games look like Boise State, some games look like Garrett/Linehan.

Think Moore would rather run an offense that looks like Boise State, or one that looks like Garrett/Linehan?
This has always been the story though. This offense looks great at times. Even under Linehan.....when they play stupid, drop passes, miss throws and don’t execute they look like Linehan. When they do they look like Moore. This is all a joke. This is Garrett’s offense. Moore was never changing the offense he was suppose to come in and coach smart football. Play to guys strengths. Put guys in motion to help them get open.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
This has always been the story though. This offense looks great at times. Even under Linehan.....when they play stupid, drop passes, miss throws and don’t execute they look like Linehan. When they do they look like Moore. This is all a joke. This is Garrett’s offense. Moore was never changing the offense he was suppose to come in and coach smart football. Play to guys strengths. Put guys in motion to help them get open.

I saw a different offense the first 3 games.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Robert Quinn

Cooper? I mean you knew he had drop problems so that shouldn't be a surprise.

Gallup before today

I can't think of many. That's rough.

L.P. Ladouceur. Outside of him, everyone has failed to do their job consistently.