Who here was fooled?

cowboyec

Reaction score
Not only was I wrong, I did it with style. I predicted 11-5.
Let's see, maybe if I switch the numbers around, no one will notice!
No? Rats.
i'll see ya...and raise ya...
i predicted 12-4...win the east...win the conference and THE WHOLE DAMN THING.
SUPER BOWL LV(E) CHAMPS.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dare I say it?

we need a War Daddy

Yup....I was all for trying to trade up and get this guy....

usatsi_13307003-1.jpg

bigE79

Reaction score
I'm still willing to give McCarthy the benefit of the doubt this year, to much carry over of players who were under JG,most of which needs purged..I never had much hope for this year to begin with.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got some pretty good guys coming back. And with their contracts, not much you can do to move on. We’ve got enough elite resources sunk into OL. Just snake bitten with injury this season.
True, but father time will take another one soon.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I’m one to admit when I was wrong and I must admit I thought we had a real shot this year but damn this is a real **** show. Injuries are one thing that we can’t control but McCarthy and his staff has been a huge disappointment. I was wrong!

I thought our offense was in good shape with a solid group of wide outs, plus the TE position looked really promising. Never had any concerns with the running game, though losing Frederick was always going to be a big deal. Now, the entire O-line is in shambles and we don't have a QB1, so there's that. We may not score 10 TDs the rest of the year.

The defense: Nobody expected them to be this bad. We made it look like the Football Team had Pro Bowlers at every position. Good lord.....

McCarthy is a no-go for me. I'd be okay if he got canned right now. Nolan must go as well.

Say what you will about Garrett, but this team sure looks like they've quit, something they never did under Red.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
i'll see ya...and raise ya...
i predicted 12-4...win the east...win the conference and THE WHOLE DAMN THING.
SUPER BOWL LV(E) CHAMPS.

I was all about LVE, but scouts that were concerned about his durability sure look smart right about now. Stamp his shoes with Limoges and pray he doesn't break.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I was all about LVE, but scouts that were concerned about his durability sure look smart right about now. Stamp his shoes with Limoges and pray he doesn't break.
i was worried during the game when it looked like he got re-injured.
hopefully he can stay healthy.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Injuries aside.. this team looks even worsed coached then those by the clappr
Looked exactly the same through the first 4 games to me. I’m not counting anything after the Giants game for this year. No reasonable fan would.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m one to admit when I was wrong and I must admit I thought we had a real shot this year but damn this is a real **** show. Injuries are one thing that we can’t control but McCarthy and his staff has been a huge disappointment. I was wrong!
I was fooled too and in the exact way you were so no worries my friend, you are not alone.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
PREDICTED THIS **** LAST SEASON

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Never been a MM fan and definitely not a Nolan fan but this disaster was not expected.
This describes my thoughts well. I had doubts about Mccarthy but who could have predicted this clown show.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
This is when you try to get as many picks and eat as much dead money as you can in a season.

Cut Crawford and Poe and see what you save there.

See if ET wants to play and pay him their money to punch some guts into these young guys to play with some physicality. Punishment.

Put Demarcus Lawrence at QB after DiNucci's ribs get cracked so he can finally see what the back of a line looks like. If he does not want to play, bench him and give a team a 3rd to take on his crap contract. Eat the signing bonus this year.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep I remember You and I posted on our predictions before the season even started. With everyone healthy. You were at 7-9. I was at 6-10.

Guess we were way off, lol

We would be spot on without so many injuries. We still have a chance for 6 wins but I doubt it.