Who here was fooled?

fansince68

Reaction score
Count me as fooled. I wanted Urban Meyer but didn’t hate MM. I saw it as a big improvement. I never liked the Nolan hire but thought Edwards would help there.

I will also say I blame Jerry’s country club culture and the players more.
Well stated and spot on!

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Not me , the paper champions thread doing the rounds before ......hmm yeah we'll see.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not me. I've been saying for 2 years that our DL and secondary are bottom 5 in the league. It seems the more I say "defense wins championships", the more WRs we stockpile.

Some of this is on MM, but he doesn't have the talent or leadership on the field to win.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m one to admit when I was wrong and I must admit I thought we had a real shot this year but damn this is a real **** show. Injuries are one thing that we can’t control but McCarthy and his staff has been a huge disappointment. I was wrong!

You simply cant discount injuries this year as just injuries. Injuries alone wiped out any chance of a good season.

THAT being said, when the injuries started, this was all predictable. Im not surprised about the results. Once the Oline and Dak went down it was all over.

Secondary was totally predictable. One Mccoy went down at DT there was no hope for the middle of the line.

LVE and Jaylson are just absolutely horrible. I never liked Jaylon, but he is honestly one of the worst linebackers I have EVER seen.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m one to admit when I was wrong and I must admit I thought we had a real shot this year but damn this is a real **** show. Injuries are one thing that we can’t control but McCarthy and his staff has been a huge disappointment. I was wrong!
I was fooled. I thought this team will be competitive. easily win the east and first round of playoffs. I never in my wildest dream thought the defense would be this bad....historically bad.