Who is disappointed?

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Their hate runs so deep they can’t even enjoy a win without ripping Dak for his negative plays and ignoring the clutch plays he made to help win the game.

It’s sad really.

I am not a Dak believer yet, nor am I a fan of the red headed clapper, but they both deserve credit for the turnaround. I am more in the camp of believing we need established coaches for the QB and an Offensive Coordinator that isn't so predictable. The team has won 8 of their last 9 games...that does not happen because everyone sucks.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I don't care. This topic has been beaten to death a million times over. Just want our 'Boys to make it to the Super Bowl. Could care less whose holding the clipboard (s).

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not completely sold on either Garrett or Dak, and both have done positive things as well as questionable things, but in the end I'm just a fan who enjoys watching the team win, and this game was no different.

renny

Reaction score
I've long been a critic. I still am not fully on-board, but you'd have to be really petty to not be buying in somewhat.
I have as well, but Garrett has stepped up. On the other hand Linehan has not, he's the weak link.

IceBowler

Reaction score
So, employing the logic espoused here, all 24 coaches who are no longer in the playoffs are to be fired and subjected to personal denigration because they no longer have a chance to win the stupid SB?

I would wager there are folks here who would dump Garret for any number of these 24 "Loser" coaches. That seem a bit skewed to anyone but me? :facepalm:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Anybody that is disappointed with a playoff win is not really a fan.

You guys better enjoy this because it has been 4 years since our last playoff win and it might be another 4 years before our next, you never know. So spend the week enjoying still being in the playoffs, there will be plenty of time in the offseason to piss and moan about how bad Garrett is.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So in your mind a super bowl is worth nothing more than a reprieve? Until when; the next time he loses a game? Because I’m sure people are itching to come and say I told you so the moment a single play goes wrong.
Being a Super Bowl winning coach does give you a longer leash. Isn't that the ultimate goal for a coach?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I wouldnt care if Mickey Mouse was our coach right now.

We are still in it. That’s ALL that matters!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just make sure you have yourself together enough to get us a triple platinum guarantee next week please sir.
mr cowboys will rise--- i tried to get a platinum going...but i could not find enough ore....honestly the game had me really nervous before hand...and then when rams began running through our D
i got real nervous....now i heard rumblings we are going to keep Linehan?...i am feeling very nauseated ...i really think we have enough talent on offense to do a lot more..what do you think?

Reactions: CWR

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
X1CZU70.gif

LLLOOLLL, stop Jug. LLLOOLLL

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
All the Dak haters are probably disappointed.

These Manbabies have been crying here on the Zone about Dak all season.
People like you are ruining this board, truly. Healthy debate is good. Sure there are people who go too far, in both directions, but making sweeping insults like this do no good.

CWR

Reaction score
mr cowboys will rise--- i tried to get a platinum going...but i could not find enough ore....honestly the game had me really nervous before hand...and then when rams began running through our D
i got real nervous....now i heard rumblings we are going to keep Linehan?...i am feeling very nauseated ...i really think we have enough talent on offense to do a lot more..what do you think?

I think Linehan will be gone.

superonyx

Reaction score
People like you are ruining this board, truly. Healthy debate is good. Sure there are people who go too far, in both directions, but making sweeping insults like this do no good.
You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.
We have too many toxic posters who spam every thread with biased agenda driven hatred towards certain players. These people don’t want health debate. They want to spam the board over and over in every thread with the same nonsense. Check every thread and you will find them. Hey maybe you are one. Beasley thread.......check...it’s Daks fault..... Garrett thread.....check...it’s Daks fault......Zeke thread......check it’s Daks fault.....draft thread.....check.....Daks fault.

Sorry your don’t like being called out for it. Too bad...too sad...