Who is ready for some Dallas Cowboys football?

J12B

Reaction score
Just watched a live Padres game and it felt great being back at a stadium with fans.

The 2021 Dallas Cowboys season is going to be a fun one and I may even splurge and get some Charrger tickets for their week 2 matchup against the Boys

Let's go Cowboys!

:starspin:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm ready, and the Cowboys are ready. We're ready to shock the league. I'm sure some of you may get a chuckle out of that, as did the odds makers when they gave Phil Mickelson a 200 to 1 shot to win the PGA championship.

:popcorn: get your popcorn ready, it's Cowboys football with extra butter :flagwave:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just watched a live Padres game and it felt great being back at a stadium with fans.

The 2021 Dallas Cowboys season is going to be a fun one and I may even splurge and get some Charrger tickets for their week 2 matchup against the Boys

Let's go Cowboys!

:starspin:
The Cowboys will feel like that Chargers game is almost like a home game with all the Cowboys fans that will be there.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ready for the Negative Nancies to chime...3...2...1...:popcorn:
Saying why bother we will suck. blah, blah, blah.

Yeah I am ready. Don't we get some OTA's this week?
It may not mean much, but yet it does. They get to instill some basics and get everyone oriented as too what is expected. Something we did not get last year. Nor we did not get the extra time of having a new HC.

I think fans and the NFL will be surprised at the leap this team shows this season. They will be crisp, healthy and ready to prove something, play with a chip on the shoulder style.

OK. Rose color glasses off.
Yes I am ready but still with a tempered enthusiasm. But every year no matter what or how one feels their team will do, good or bad or indifferent. How can one not be ready.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’m ready. Brees is gone from the NFC and Rodgers might not play. It’s 44-year old Brady and everybody else.

There’s no team in the NFC East that remotely scares me and none in the NFC either. The key is to stay healthy because this is a top 5 offensive line with the potential to be a bottom 5 line with a few injuries. No depth.

I fully expect this team to be in the NFC Championship game this year.