Who is the 3 CB in this class?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think all of those guys could come in and be a quality year one starter.
Im tough on Henderson, but I do think he is a good starting prospect. I have him as more of a late first, but admitting thats against the norm for him.

However, out of the 4 he the least likely to make a day 1 impact. CB's have a tendency to struggle early, and we do have 3 CB's on the roster with experience. I could see him starting to season as a #4 CB. I dont see that as a reason not to draft him at 17 though

Reaction score
I think it’s debatable, but for me there’s a close group of Fulton / Gladney / Terrell.

I don’t know what to think of Diggs. The more I read about him the more scared I am of what kind of athlete he is as that seems to continue to pop up in scouting reports. If I was confident we were going to be running a lot of zone i think he’d be great just don’t think that is the case.
With Digg's it's stopping the deep ball that team's are worried about I'm hearing

kskboys

Reaction score
I am still early in my draft prep but I hope we go another direction besides cb at 17, so I am hoping Henderson is off the board and the third CB is not with taking at 17. As we rebuild the defense improved cb is important but I would like to prioritize other positions if they present themselves.
I think this is a nice crop of CBs, but the strength is in numbers, not first rounders. I think there will be nice prospects still there in the 4th.

kskboys

Reaction score
Im tough on Henderson, but I do think he is a good starting prospect. I have him as more of a late first, but admitting thats against the norm for him.

However, out of the 4 he the least likely to make a day 1 impact. CB's have a tendency to struggle early, and we do have 3 CB's on the roster with experience. I could see him starting to season as a #4 CB. I dont see that as a reason not to draft him at 17 though
Man, can't agree w/ that. I think Henderson will be ready right out the gate.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man, can't agree w/ that. I think Henderson will be ready right out the gate.
Cornerback are always hard to project as far as immediate contributions. Unless its an elite guy like Lattimore or Ward, you shouldnt really anticipate a guy going into the season at the top of your depth.

I dont think that should be a factor for us in terms of drafting CB's. We have 3 with experience, so if we draft Henderson we can afford to have him start the season 4th on the depth chart. CB is more a long term need than an immediate one

cowboyec

Reaction score
Trevon Diggs,Alabama...love the guy...great size...32in arm length.
after him...
Kristian Fulton,Lsu
AJ Terrell,Clemson
Jeff Gladney,Tcu
Damon Arnette,Ohio St

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I still think 1 of the 16 teams ahead of Dallas will make an unexpected pick and a good player will drop to Dallas. I am concerned someone will trade up ahead of Dallas to take the guy they want - and that someone will be Philly.

The big boards are all over the place so who knows who will be available at 17. They should the player who will make the biggest impact this year regardless of position. So if Ruggs makes it to 17 they should take him over a CB. The same would be true if one of the top DTs is available.

Im thinking the OL are going to push one of the WRs down. As there are plenty of WRs but the OL talent drops off a cliff quickly