Who Is Your Pet Cat in this Draft?

Sydla

Reaction score
I was so sure they were drafting him in the fourth. Couldn’t believe it when Switzers name was called

He wasn't a combine warrior so they probably looked in another direction. Was under 6'0", ran a 4.60 40, his vertical was OK, his broad jump was disappointing.

kskboys

Reaction score
Austin Bryant,DE-Clemson...He always stood out to me when I watched Clemson.
love his size...always around the ball when I watched.

I would LOVE....
:flagwave:LOVE:flagwave:
to see Bryant become
:starspin:A COWBOY:starspin:

I like him, but his lack of instincts bothers me. Definitely has a ton of physical talent.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Daylon Mack
I was going to say daylon Mack too.another
Guy I like and think could be a good sleeper
Pick is Chris Nelson from Texas. I think nelson and Mack lined up together in scrimmages during the week of the shrine game. Drafting Mack to play the one tech and nelson to play the three tech could help boster the cowboys
Interior d line

Proof

Reaction score
He wasn't a combine warrior so they probably looked in another direction. Was under 6'0", ran a 4.60 40, his vertical was OK, his broad jump was disappointing.

They had him for a visit though, and he was a ball hawk in college, a 4 yr guy and team captain. Just thought it was a dream fit especially at that stage. Ah well

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Could be on purpose. We didn’t bring Ware in pre-draft.
I have a feeling with the DBs, they want them in front of Richard. Now it doesn't have to be at The Star, but they probably wouldn't take a safety for him sight unseen.

Verdammung

Reaction score
I have so many pet cats that the city has cited me and sent animal control to confiscate them for their own health.

Two I'd care to mention at this junction are WR Jakobi Meyers NC State and DE Maxx Crosby Eastern Michigan; I seem to be much higher on them than others.

morasp

Reaction score
After the Rams and to a lesser extent the Colts ran the ball on us fairly easily I'm hoping they might change their attitude about Run Stuffing defensive tackles. One That's consistently been available in the seventh round with the draft simulator is Albert Huggins Clemson. With what is typically a throw away pick for us we might be able to get a guy to put in on running downs that could keep the linebackers clean and a single blocker on our 3T.

Overview
Lacks name recognition due to status as rotational defender along Clemson's talented defensive line, but Huggins' ability to occupy blocks and stand his ground against double teams will be of value to specific defensive units. He won't make many plays outside his area and is unlikely to see rush downs, but run-stuffers still matter and he could hear his name called later on Day 3 with a chance to become a rotational nose in an odd or even front.
Strengths
  • Big, powerful block-eater
  • Carries brute strength in his upper body
  • Good flexion in lower half for leverage
  • Able to grow roots against double team blocks
  • Adequate lateral movement to side-step on occasional block
  • Feels limited effects of a down block
  • Has potential to develop into 2-gapper with more work
  • Powerful base to plow through edge redirection

Last edited:

The Realist

Reaction score
My pet cat in this draft from day one has always been TJ Hockenson. Even when people thought I was foolish for thinking a RSO would come out early. My other pet cat is Rapp.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wouldn't the definition of a pet cat be someone who's available to us?