Who Is Your Pet Cat in this Draft?

John813

Reaction score
Devin Singletary and Kerrith Whyte at RB.

Local RBs. Whyte grew up in the same area/town I did.

Andy Isabella and Riley Ridley at WR.

Rapp and Gardner-Johnson at safety.

Reaction score
Trysten Hill. If you put the attitude issue aside and just watch his tape, he's not Oliver, but he has similar burst and athleticism. I would be ecstatic with him in 3rd round, assuming the attitude issues check out.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Trysten Hill. If you put the attitude issue aside and just watch his tape, he's not Oliver, but he has similar burst and athleticism. I would be ecstatic with him in 3rd round, assuming the attitude issues check out.
If they can't get a safety at 58...I think Hill could be in play at 58. I don't think he makes it to 90.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Lil Jordan Humphry

He didn't test well at the Combine but I'm telling you guys, he flat plays. He's big, he can go up and get the ball, makes the tough catch, he's going to be a guy who goes in the later rounds IMO and he just comes to play. I think this kid could be a heck of a slot receiver for somebody.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Lil Jordan Humphry

He didn't test well at the Combine but I'm telling you guys, he flat plays. He's big, he can go up and get the ball, makes the tough catch, he's going to be a guy who goes in the later rounds IMO and he just comes to play. I think this kid could be a heck of a slot receiver for somebody.
He’s a very good receiver. A lot better than his 40 time would indicate.

KDM256

Reaction score
Not often talked about productive players who I think we have a great chance of getting at each position

Offense:
RB-Benny Snell Jr- Kid is a baller
WR- Emanuel Hall
TE- Jace Sternberger
OL- Ross Pierschbacher

DE- Jonathan Ledbetter
LB- Cale Garrett
DB Joejuan Williams

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm allergic to pet cats. There are some players I like, but I don't like to get so caught up in thinking that I'm right about them that I don't appreciate what Dallas actually does in the draft.

I still remember everyone thinking we got a steal when safety Patrick Watkins fell to the fifth round years ago. Turned out, he wasn't even really worth a fifth-round pick. I wasn't into that pick, but I was for selecting Bobby Carpenter in the first round, and that turned out to be a terrible move. Then, there's Travis Frederick, who I didn't really have on my radar but certainly didn't have anything against like many fans did.