Who makes the 53 that would cause you to question the sanity of F.O

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I seen Green in person. He’s towering and physical specimen. Looks the part. Mind boggling, how bad he is. Equivalent to 80’s Arnold Schwarzenegger not being able to bench 250 . When did he first start playing football?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Bo, Jarwin and Rush. There will be 50 RBs available better than Bo after final cuts. Jarwin is the epitome of JAG. Rush is lacking too much in physical talent to ever make it as a QB. Slow release and no arm strength.

But Huff? Are you kidding me???? I'd cut his behind this morning. That was pathetic.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Bo, Jarwin and Rush. There will be 50 RBs available better than Bo after final cuts. Jarwin is the epitome of JAG. Rush is lacking too much in physical talent to ever make it as a QB. Slow release and no arm strength.

But Huff? Are you kidding me???? I'd cut his behind this morning. That was pathetic.
Bo may make it because of the connection to Saban. Saban told Garrett you have to have this guy. And Garrett loves him some Saban.

starfan1

Reaction score
While watching him play I cringe. Green will unfortunately make this roster because he knows the system unless a move takes place soon green will be here .

I wish Travis the best but his unfortunate injury all but made green a lock.

I hope I’m wrong

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Bo may make it because of the connection to Saban. Saban told Garrett you have to have this guy. And Garrett loves him some Saban.

I hear you.....butSaban is not on the field on Sundays when the Cowboys need to convert on 3rd & 2.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Yeah, Bo was my sleeper to make a larger impact in the preseason and he has been pretty disappointing. Then again, look at the make shift line he has to deal with.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Green looks like a baby! Im getting pretty sick and tired of coaches using the excuse he lost his confidence! If he is that fragile mentally he doesnt belong in the NFL.

I agree. And if he hasn't gotten that confidence back by now? It's not coming back.

And why would it when you get beaten repeatedly by whoever they line up in front of you?

Green is the answer to this thread question. Anybody they might put in his spot is a better answer than a mentally weak, physically fragile, bust of a player.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has some solid play in his history. I'm not sure what happened to him.

He has two good games in a four year career of suck. Do the math. The good is the anomaly, the lightning strike that never happens again.

Two decent games against terrible defenses in Chicago and San Francisco. More than offset by a career of getting hurt and getting beat.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, Bo was my sleeper to make a larger impact in the preseason and he has been pretty disappointing. Then again, look at the make shift line he has to deal with.

I think Jackson has looked and played better. Much like Rico over Schultz. I hope they keep the better player instead of keeping "the guy they drafted most recently".