Who thinks Kellen will succeed?

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
He's been groomed to do this job his whole life. He's a coach's son with a high football IQ. Yes, I think he will succeed but I don't know for sure.

I'm not trying to put KM on a pedestal but from everything I have read, heard and in between. He is a football genius. Though he couldn't play worth a lick, I think he's going to be one heck of an OC. As the adage goes, those who can't do, teach (or coach).

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
There is always fresh blood and talent on the rise in all walks of life WHY NOT BELIEVE I'm In --- So many people are high on him, and they have much more information then us !!!! 100% behind him hoping he will be the next great offensive mind

TheCritic

Reaction score
I'm glad to see some of you come around to the genius that is Kellen Moore. Just know that if the offense doesn't come together in 2019, it will be on the players and other coaches not being able to keep up with Kellen's brain. I feel fortunate to have known about The Boise State Way for many years. People in Texas by comparison are very slow to catch on. I just hope that the Cowboys can shed the mind-numbing influences of Texas and learn to appreciate the once in a lifetime opportunity Kellen presents.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Who is a believer that Kellen Moore will be good OC?

I really do not know if he will develop into a good OC but I think from everything I've read he has a great offensive mind and comes from a coaching background and was a big winner at the college level a QB but is this enough to carry over to becoming an NFL caliber OC?

I believe he is going to be very effective.

He comes from offenses that use a lot of different formations and motion to cause confusion and get mismatches.

Things sorely lacking from Linehan's predictable offense. Never seen a pro offense tip their plays by formation and personnel so much before.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
If succeed is to help make the offense better than last year, then yes I'm in.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I probably got a better perspective than anyone on this board....

1. I've played QB....Been there...done that...

2. Played @ Boise St.....so I know the culture.

3. Been a Cowboys fan since 1978....So I know the butchery of how the Cowboys/Jerry have handled the franchise since Jimmy left.

Screw it...I could post reasons all day. Fact is this....

It's hard to have success when you have as many cooks in the kitchen as the Cowboys do...and everyone thinks they are the king schnizzle top chef.:rolleyes:
I train with the two times Super Bowl running back. So my opinion is just as solid as yours . If you're using that as a barometer . I believe so like me you're just another opinion. Just happened to disagree with you. Prescott's been on the job training thrown right into the fire. I see the great potential obviously you don't.

JayFord

Reaction score
Depends on if this is his offense fully or if he’s just calling plays out of Garrett’s playbook

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I probably got a better perspective than anyone on this board....

1. I've played QB....Been there...done that...

2. Played @ Boise St.....so I know the culture.

3. Been a Cowboys fan since 1978....So I know the butchery of how the Cowboys/Jerry have handled the franchise since Jimmy left.

Screw it...I could post reasons all day. Fact is this....

It's hard to have success when you have as many cooks in the kitchen as the Cowboys do...and everyone thinks they are the king schnizzle top chef.:rolleyes:
So all the more you should understand what he was thrown into and how hard it was for him to succeed when others are already out of the league trying to pull the same thing off. Did you see how horrible Jared Goff was reading defenses during the playoffs last season. Prescott has the tools he has the intelligence he has everything it takes.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Linehan succeeded. That should tell you everything. Kellen Moore is brilliant. If you can articulate to his players what he knows this team is going to be awesome if they execute properly

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So all the more you should understand what he was thrown into and how hard it was for him to succeed when others are already out of the league trying to pull the same thing off. Did you see how horrible Jared Goff was reading defenses during the playoffs last season. Prescott has the tools he has the intelligence he has everything it takes.
Floaty is like the kid you tell: "Okay Honey, okay... shhh... shhh... I know... I know...".

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Define succeed.

We have the leagues leading rusher in 2 of zekes 3 years and would have been a 3rd. One of the best OL in football with or without fred. Stud WR, couple of other former 1st round picks who aren't too bad, HOF TE and what looks to be as good or better top 5 defensive unit. We could still look good but not actually be any better.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Based on the performance of the QB. And on the fact that Moore was immediately given a huge promotion after a single season coaching.
lmao, the qb performance was pretty damn average this season, he threw for 23 tds. This FO is the only team that thought about giving Moore an oc job.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I train with the two times Super Bowl running back. So my opinion is just as solid as yours . If you're using that as a barometer . I believe so like me you're just another opinion. Just happened to disagree with you. Prescott's been on the job training thrown right into the fire. I see the great potential obviously you don't.

And this is what Kellen has to work with...God help us. :popcorn:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And this is what Kellen has to work with...God help us. :popcorn:

What are you showing me somebody else's opinion. Is a reason Troy Aikman never went to the games. I care how you act on the pressure I don't give a s*** about how you hit a little tiny ball through a hoop. LMAO. Adrenaline heart. Yeah measure that. Wide receivers move they don't stand still. Again I totally disagree with you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watch the videos...then maybe you will understand why giving this guy 150 million dollars is a bad idea. :rolleyes:
I saw it live on TV I don't need to watch the video could I see the best in the world fail at those games. It proves absolutely nothing. I can throw a football through a hoop 25 times in a row. It's a ridiculous example

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He took the youngest starting team in the league third-youngest overall to the second round of the playoffs. That's what I care about. More 4th quarter wins this team has. That's what I care about. I care what you do in the fourth quarter everything else from the first nap until the last nap in between is called football. Drew Brees was horrible last season's playoffs Tom Brady suck last season's playoffs he had one good drive. Aaron Rodgers Mister Hail Mary media Loverboy. I'll take Prescott I'll take the kid the winner. I've been on his bandwagon since his first preseason game against Seattle. I see the intangibles that others don't.